New Custom Made Belts

lotos

Need a new belt for your org?

"Maybe you're just fed up of the old out of date one that's been picking up dust in your closet."

Prices range from 40k-250k. Some high spec work will require a lot of detail. All prices include one round of feedback (1st edit). Some rates are flexible, but costs can be kept low if the quality of the pics you give me to use are high and you don't change the specification once I've already started working on it. Of course this does happen and you will be charged a bit.

PRICE CHART:

Basic-simple belt 50k (no spec).

Custom Belt:

1st level- 70k (inc name of ORG)

2nd level-100k flag or colours added

Deluxe Custom Belt: 3rd level- 130K design and flag/colour.

[EDITS: each edit round or change of spec will incur a charge of increments of 30k, 50k, 80k,120k,170k....]

Supreme Belt- 175k: All bells and whistles....you name it, it's done. As many edits as you need till you are happy. Moving 3d images, gif belts with a glimmer.......anything?

Designer's Pick: 250k- You leave everything to me. (This includes one round of edits).

After so many edits, you will have a cap on the charge. The maximum you can spend on any avatar is 200k.

"If you have any questions please read below or just ask a question here."

WHAT ARE EDITS?: Once I have done something that fits your specification I will subject the 1st edit (round 1) to you. You will then give me your feedback. If what you require is something that was included in the original spec then i will go ahead and make the refinement at no extra cost.

WHAT IF IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT? Well, that's what the 2nd and 3rd etc edits are for. If you want to change everything and you've paid in full, we start from the beginning (new contract=new price]. Each edit will increase exponentially, so you better get the spec right the first time or it could start getting costly.

[Note: there will no charge for Belts that don't suit your approval.....if you don't like it, you don't pay. It's as simple as that.]

You will provide all the artwork unless you get the Supreme Belt option. If the quality isn't up to scratch in every sample, I may charge extra and I may cancel your order and put you at the bottom of the list (this will cause delays for you).

I really do my best to provide a premium belt even at the basic level. Trust me if you think it's too expensive it's because you are cheap......

• Upvote 1

Think imma start making belts too then

Lose the kamikaze text and its a decent belt......worth about 50-100k max

SOLD

Ok but i would like some changes with the 1st edit, i think it would improve it slightly if you delete everything and press save......how much will that cost me bud ??

Ok but i would like some changes with the 1st edit, i think it would improve it slightly if you delete everything and press save......how much will that cost me bud ??

About -175k...........So turns out I owe you now. But can I keep the belt with this deal?