330k ID Org (Funding)

Rambo

That makes 700k so far +50k to the manager that decides to start up a 330k org. I am very interested to see a great 330k ID org get started.

I think a collective effort always works a lot better so 2-3 people working in the org would basically ensure that it does not go to shit or anyone has too much work to do.

• Upvote 3

I heard Joseppe was planning to start a 330k org so you guys should get in touch with him.

Here was the thread he made:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61084&hl=joseppe&do=findComment&comment=846425

correct he is starting an org for 330k, ill be donating 200k to him for starting the org.

• Upvote 2

How far out are we from 330k ID?

If it does not get in the way of my legends creation tournament, I might be interested in opening up a few divisions at first in NY Fight Nights as 330k ID restricted and then make the entire org 330k ID once the current tournament is over.

I would require at least one, preferably two, loyal staff members with knowledge of orgs.

I'm too busy in real life to run a full org by myself and if I would do this, I want to do it right !

How far out are we from 330k ID?

If it does not get in the way of my legends creation tournament, I might be interested in opening up a few divisions at first in NY Fight Nights as 330k ID restricted and then make the entire org 330k ID once the current tournament is over.

I would require at least one, preferably two, loyal staff members with knowledge of orgs.

I'm too busy in real life to run a full org by myself and if I would do this, I want to do it right !

We're nearly at 329k right now

Looks like 330k is the ship everybody wants to jump on, so I must get in position to battle with new Orgs once we hit that number, so about 1000 fighters to be picked up before :-)

Although i fear the Island will eat lots of stuff of that...

I wouldn't worry about that too much... by then you should be well set up for fighters in the ID range for your org.