Big Heart

XxxtremeT13

So him losing his fight by KO in the first minute of round 1 could just mean his fighter had that much better of hiddens....of course I know his opponenant had an advantage in his striking ability...but, I shouldn't consider him scrap material just yet?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=928750 obviously he's not trained at all since he was for QFC tourney.

• 3 weeks later...

he don´t tap out so fast and he have more of a chance to land a KO even if he is hurt, so the fighter with a big heart is more dangerous

Heart determines how fast your fighter would recover from being rocked. Also they fight better once they are hurt.

This is true, but depending on the Heart rating the fighter is more dangerous when hurt.

Just take a look at this fight as proof:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=882295

Generally speaking, getting Big Heart on the TOTT could be good but as previously mentioned there would need to be something good to back it up. The fighter won't be good with Heart alone. They would need at least some power or chin to back it up to stay in the fight or at least power to score KO's, maybe some intelligence could make them good as well but at least 1 other good hidden at the very least. Fighters in general should have winning records and to me if a fighter has shit hiddens but can pull out wins then I am not cutting him. I base my firings on performance and not hiddens. I have fighters on my roster who technically should have shit hiddens based off the hierarchy but have less losses on their records than guys who should be beasts according to the hierarchy.

• 2 weeks later...