How to sell avatars?

MiikeSnow

Quick question, I've seen a bunch of people auctioning gifs/avatars on the 'other companies' forum.

This is something I'd be interested in doing, but how does it work? Surely once you've posted the image, asked whether it's OK etc, someone could take that image straight away and submit it for approval without giving you the money. Or is this all based on trust?

Just wondered if there's any fool proof way, e.g. I submit the picture for approval, then 'pass' the avatar to somebody else.

Quick question, I've seen a bunch of people auctioning gifs/avatars on the 'other companies' forum.

This is something I'd be interested in doing, but how does it work? Surely once you've posted the image, asked whether it's OK etc, someone could take that image straight away and submit it for approval without giving you the money. Or is this all based on trust?

Just wondered if there's any fool proof way, e.g. I submit the picture for approval, then 'pass' the avatar to somebody else.

Just add your own personal watermark across each design if you're going public with auctions etc. Although I have never had the problem - yet. But I wouldn't worry about stuff like that personally. Good luck brother.

Brill, one more noob question (and a terrible one), how do I exactly post a pic/gif on the forum?

Upload to a image hosing site. Then use the link to post by pasting the link into the image option on the forum. See picture above when you reply. It's next to the chain (link).