Stu_Pidasol

Oompa Loompa Vs Mr Azure

Superfight @ Ascension

25th May 2014

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1348615721oompa.jpg Vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13931813117445.jpg

P4P 3 - Oompa Loompa 24-3 (7 via KO, 6 Via Sub) P4P 18 - Mr Azure 34-6 (17 via KO, 10 via Sub)

Well here we go again fight fans... This years hottest fighter Oompa Loompa is set to tackle another beast in Mr Azure in a Superfight at Ascension on the 25th of May at Wombley Area.

Mr Azure is a current 3 time champion at Ascension, a 2 time Hall of Famer and 21 of his 40 fights have resulted in an award of some description. 27 of his 34 fights have ended in a finish. He is by far the most dangerous opponent Loompa has had to face. Powerful hands and a red belt make for a very dangerous combination. However Mr Azure has spent most of his career fighting at Versus which means some of those stats are probably a bit misleading, while Versus was strong org it was never one of the best fight orgs so some question marks about the quality of his opponents can be raised.

Loompa on the other hand has been on a tear with an 11 fight win streak, a 4 time EVO champion who has now cleaned out the old guard of 145lb fighters out and is looking to continue his reign has the greatest fighter at the lower weight the game has seen. The big question mark sitting over Loompa's head is the fact that in his latest run he has struggled to finish his opponents, the expected KO victory over Dawkins doesn't change that. He has an excellent stand up game and has shown he can match it with black belts on the ground.

We had the chance to sit down with "The Little Man" Oompa Loompa and have a chat...

Loompa, you've taken the MMA world by storm, whats more impressive you actually said you were going to do this... How did you know?

You are really going to ask me a stupid question like that? This is why you reporters piss me off. How did I know I was going to be the greatest fighter to walk this planet? Because I fucking better than anyone that steps into the cage. A mix of talent, heart and a burning desire to make sure I never let anyone have one over me.

Hmmm.. Are you coming down today Loompa? I didn't think it was the stupid of a questions? Many have said your partying is out of control and really is going to limit your ability in the cage.

I may or may not have just finished a 4 day bender after beating that over-rated hack Richard Dawkins, it's none of your business really, if and that's a big IF my partying was limiting my ability in the cage then why the fuck haven't I been beating in my last 11 fights, why the fuck am I sitting at NO.3 P4P with opponents lining up to try and take my crown.. I train hard that means I can play harder.

Mr Azure is going to be one hell of a fight for you - I think personally this is the one you will lose.

Pffttt.. Azure's former manager was a scrub, he trained Azure and he was also a known fighter picker, I think he looks really pretty on the outside, red belt, elite boxer, elite wrestler, but looks are deceiving. I'm going to maul him, he is just another notch in my ever growing list.

How are you going to beat him?

Oh you'd like me to publicly tell you what my fight plan is against Azure?? That would be real stupid of me, but fuck it - he can know and I will still wipe the floor with him. I'm going to pick him off from the outside with punches and kicks before moving in close and letting my dirty boxing finish him off. He will shoot for takedowns, counter takedowns and his very predictable and slow head punches all to no avail. When he wakes up he will have a great tale to tell his kids. He was beaten by the greatest fighter to enter a cage.

He's a dangerous opponent and you know it - Who else have you got your eye on?

It's no secret that I want to finally bury the most over-rated lightweight fighter there has ever been in Otso Jokinen, I also have my eye on a couple of up and coming featherweights in James Connemara and Roman Kersikov who are 17-0 and 14-0 respectively who face each other just 4 days before my fight. Neither of them have beaten anyone of note yet, but they look to be a bit more than sparring practice for me.

Can you fuck off now? I want another line and to bang this tight little blonde piece who has been waiting for me to get a hard-on for the last 2 days.

Ummm.. err.. Yes sure.. All the best Loompa.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mr Azure one of the most underrated fighters in the game in my mind. What won him that fight I feel is he's got just as good a ground game as Loompa.

I do feel tho if they don't meet in the Olympics a rematch wil be on the cards. Stu won't like losing and I'm sure he ll go all out on revenge. Great fight tho guys. Best fighter fighting eachother.

Needs to happen more often in the game

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1348615721oompa.jpg

I lose one fight and people are now questioning my position as the greatest fighter of 2014? Fickle..

Hear this loud and clear... I went to Azure's org, I took on him at his weight, in his cage.. Once I win gold at the Olympics, if Azure really wants to prove himself he can come to Evo and fight me in my home cage, at my weight.. The world will see why he may have won a battle today but I still sit on the throne at the greatest fighter on the planet. He has won one fight, I have wiped the floor with champions for months and in 9 or so weeks time when I'm holding Olympic gold around my waist - I will put and end to this muppets delusions of grandeur...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Oompa Loompa had a great run, getting wins over some really big names, surprised to see him beat. Thought he would have had a good run all year and end up winning Fighter of the Year.

He's still got my vote for fighter of the year by a wide margin.

• Upvote 1

5-0 vs 7-1 and Loompa has fought the better competition.

Besides, I'm 1-0 vs Douglas.

Yep, and then you ran away from a rematch by sacking the fighter only to watch him get absolutely destroyed in the rematch shortly thereafter. Well played.

As for the competition, here's their current rank:

Punani - #9 P4P

Dio - #663 P4P

Grimm - #64 P4P

Oath - #33 P4P

Cockenschtuff - #46 P4P

Take out the Dio fight, done as a superfight for that org, Douglas has literally fought the best P4P fighters in the game, at least at the time of the fight.

• Upvote 2

Yep, and then you ran away from a rematch by sacking the fighter only to watch him get absolutely destroyed in the rematch shortly thereafter. Well played.

It was two fights later after he KO'ed Kane Williams when I sacked him. I sacked him because he was declining very quickly. He was already a shell of his peak at that time. I haven't had any luck with fighter longevity so far. But you can think that if it takes the sting out of the loss a little bit.

• Upvote 1

It was two fights later after he KO'ed Kane Williams when I sacked him. I sacked him because he was declining very quickly. He was already a shell of his peak at that time. I haven't had any luck with fighter longevity so far. But you can think that if it takes the sting out of the loss a little bit.

I do, and it does. It just showed the first fight was a fluke.

Yes, the fact that he couldn't finish a 1st rd gassed Douglas speaks volumes. Art's lucky the bell saved him in rd 5. Sure wasn't the case in the rematch.

Probably because I didn't set the sliders in the rematch. Art took your best two HW's to the woodshed before I cut him.

• Upvote 1

As for the competition, here's their current rank:

Punani - #9 P4P

Dio - #663 P4P

Grimm - #64 P4P

Oath - #33 P4P

Cockenschtuff - #46 P4P

Take out the Dio fight, done as a superfight for that org, Douglas has literally fought the best P4P fighters in the game, at least at the time of the fight.

Power - #79 P4P

Randolph - #18 P4P

Partio - #23 P4P

Bunn - #19 P4P

McWeakhands - #39 P4P

Lomax - #28 P4P

Dawkins - #20 P4P

Azure - #19 P4P

7-1 - I don't need to take any fights out and the list is still head and shoulders over yours.. You should be really proud of what you have achieved with Douglas - but to date it is not on par to what Loompa has done. All those ranks were taken at time of the fight.

• Upvote 1