JLP

Are you excited???

yeah, like fireworks going off on the fourth of July

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol should of took that Fitz bet.

Our OL isn't on the same level as the Bears pass rush. Mack's a freak. I don't think Trubisky is a good NFL QB but Tampa's D has been doing this for years now. Career games for backup QB's. Think we will regret not drafting Derwin James.

I think putting Winston in was a mistake too. Should of let Fitz finish the game.

• 1 month later...

I'm so pumped over tonight's bears game. A win tonight will almost lock up a playoff spot. It's going to be a tough game though, the Vikings are a better running team and the field is going to be typical soldier Field shitty. The optimist in me is calling it 24-20 bearrrssse.

Rams/Chiefs tomorrow night is going to be great as well. I'm leaning Rams, but I just want to see a track meet game I'm primetime.

As a Colts fan I am delighted to see them comeback last night and take a 5 win streak. I am also fucking delighted to see the Jags get their asses torn up all over the shop - that little weasel Jalen Ramsey is eating his words now and damn it feels good. I'd love to see what he has to say about their 'trash' QB Blake Bortles instead of every other QB in the league. Keep talking pal.

• Upvote 1

Luck is probably my favorite non-Bear or non-ND alum in the NFL. The guy would be such a huge star if he was in a major market. He's almost got a folk hero quality about him and the come back from injury only adds to that.

Agreed, he is a good guy and an even better QB. When Brissett threw that ball to him to get 1st down though, I almost shat myself.. Why the fuck are we passing the ball to luck after he was out injured for ages? He got halved as well.

• 1 month later...

Very black Monday today. There will be 8 HC openings next season.

Wild card round looks like it will be pretty competitive. I'll post my picks Friday or Saturday.

Yeah seen a lot of them have been fired.. my mate is a bears fan so I’m hoping for the unlikely colts bears Super Bowl haha sounds weird but honestly the two teams I’m most worried about for the colts in the AFC are the chargers and ravens despite mahomes being a beast and Brady having 5 Super Bowl rings... ravens have a good D as well as Lamar jackson having that ability to run when he sees fit which I don’t think the colts especially could cope with well and chargers just seem to be a well rounded team dangerous all round. My initial thoughts anyway..

Yeah seen a lot of them have been fired.. my mate is a bears fan so I’m hoping for the unlikely colts bears Super Bowl haha sounds weird but honestly the two teams I’m most worried about for the colts in the AFC are the chargers and ravens despite mahomes being a beast and Brady having 5 Super Bowl rings... ravens have a good D as well as Lamar jackson having that ability to run when he sees fit which I don’t think the colts especially could cope with well and chargers just seem to be a well rounded team dangerous all round. My initial thoughts anyway..

Aaaand I just saw a stat that colts haven’t let up 100 rushing yards to a single player all season so that may contradict my ravens point lol bring on the fucking ravens...

Who is supporting who now that we are in the playoff stages?

Obvs me for the colts, JLP bears... what about the rest of you? Or is it just myself and JLP in this thread now lol

This weekend I got the Beeeeaarrrssse, Cowboys, Colts and Chargers

I'm thinking Colts, Bears, Seahawks and Chargers I think 3/4 of those picks are underdogs in the bookies which is interesting.. Bears being the exception. Funnily enough for me that is the last game I would bet on out of the 4.