Curtain Call: Tweedle Dee's final dance!

rjs2442

Holy Crap! Didn't see that coming.

Dee at 34 has had 57 fights and has taken 502 days of injuries, that is 8.81 per fight. He is down 251 total points from his prime. That is almost 10% of his total skills. After a surprise victory I really hate to put him out to pasture. But in the last 10 weeks he has gone from declining 3 points average per week to 4 points per week. I am sad to say that he is done.

So far this thread has been a nice reminder of why I stay off the forum. Thank you Louie for taking the time to write this tribute to Dee. As always your dedication to keeping the game fun and interesting is appreciated.

I was hoping to see some discussion of fighter deterioration due to age and lifetime damage taken. Is that already being discussed in another thread? Have many other fighters reached a point where their skills are declining far faster than they are able to train to maintain?

I really enjoyed it and am grateful you came to me looking for help on it. Glad you liked the final product and am very sorry to see Dee take his final bow

Holy Crap! Didn't see that coming.

Dee at 34 has had 57 fights and has taken 502 days of injuries, that is 8.81 per fight. He is down 251 total points from his prime. That is almost 10% of his total skills. After a surprise victory I really hate to put him out to pasture. But in the last 10 weeks he has gone from declining 3 points average per week to 4 points per week. I am sad to say that he is done.

Shit Tweedle really did hit the depopping hard, i remember his skills as sens sens elite brown i believe at his peak (During the ITFL). Take him on a well earned trip to the Bahamas.

Congrats on the win (and I hate to say it) but good call on retirement. It'll just be a toss of a coin to lose at this point if you keep fighting him and there's no sense in keeping a fighter like that. Slim to no chances at facing the elite of the division but he had a great career and that's what matters!