The Office (Please Read)!

lylehumphreys

I have been thinking of this idea for sometime now and i have decided to go with it and see how it goes.

The Office

Need A Loan? We Can Help

Need A Contract? We Can Help

Need A Sponsor? We Can Help

Need Slider Help? We Can Help.

And More.

This idea is aimed at the new managers to the game who may think "hmmm i like the look of this game, but i dont have a clue what to do" Well guess what, We Can Help.

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff440/lylehumphreys/office_zps05ea803b.png

So if you need help please PM me:

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=33988

Well its me but i dont want to put it as (I can help) because its sounds a bit arogant in my opinion

Ok thats understadable :) I wanted to ask for some slidder help because of the new skills and slidder for the ground game but I dont think you know much more than I do.

Ok thats understadable :) I wanted to ask for some slidder help because of the new skills and slidder for the ground game but I dont think you know much more than I do.

Well your a vet of the game, you have played for 4 years i believe and this is just to help new managers, i really hope it kicks off

Well your a vet of the game, you have played for 4 years i believe and this is just to help new managers, i really hope it kicks off

Yes I am 4 year in the game but I was inactive for like a year and with new skills on ground and stand up counter slidders I am kinda lost have to set up slidder for my ground fighter :(

I think Shiv and a few other guys did something like this in the past, i can't remember how it turned out though.

Yeah i believe he did a while ago, but i think that was just doing contracts (if i remember correctly), but im looking to do Sponsors, Slider help and more, so i really hope new managers will read this and hopefully PM me for help