Calling all KT fighters...

JoeLang

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Well everyone!! How the fook is you all???

Many of you know that this is an exciting time for KT! Now as a KT vet myself, i am proud to be involved in the resurrection of the sport of KT and i must say it is very exciting to see the younger generation stepping it up to some day take over from the old guard.

And what young talent we have in the Junior Grand Master of KT Tournament hosted in EFFA. So much young talent, so much potential, the future of KT is looking bright!!! 32 young 18 year old warriors signed up for the chance to become the first Junior Grand Master. Then one night in Amsterdam, 32 men became 16 (which you can see here and here). Those 16 men then became 8 men in Round 2. This weekend, we will find out who will make the Final 4 in Round 3 of this excellent tournament.

But aside from this prestigious tournament, we also saw the short lived Elite KT close it's doors only after 4 events, leaving EFFA to pick up the pieces and host the first round of the Bloodsport tournament. So many new talent it is hard for me to keep up!

I am PUMPED!!!! But what does this mean for you???

Well, if you are a young kid looking to get into fighting, there is no better time than NOW to get into KT. EFFA is looking to sign young 145'ers to step up and build the new generation. Do you have what it takes to take on the eventual winner of the Junior Grand Master of KT?

Are you too big to fight at 145? Well, EFFA is also signing 185 and 265 fighters too!! With the collapse of Elite KT, many of their young stars are signing with EFFA to develop their skills against kids similar to their age. NOW is the time!!!!

Oh, and with the success of the Junior Grand Master of KT Tournament, i hear a rumour that after this one there may be a Junior Grand Master 2 tournament. But you didn't hear that from me.... ;)

That's it from me folks!

Remember to drop by my Bar & Grill if you get a chance,

But remember to drink responsibly!

And always... Stay classy. :drunk:

• Upvote 6

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w6.jpg

Enriko Hoost

Sully i see you are stepping into the Ring again soon. That is fantastic, hope your beer helps you over the pain you will get lol.

Myself i am happy to have joined the Bloodsport Tournament and compete with other young Fighters right now.

Ok given, i lost my first Fight, that just motivates me more to train harder. Last chance for me now to still be in the mix for the Win.

But if not i will think i see a few down the stretch later on.

go on tell them .............

Do i need to?

i pay for your training and your under contract, thats the least you can do............

Alright, my Manager and owner of EFFA wants me to say to you that now is the time to get in on the action, if your young and hungry.

KT could be the stepping stone for you in your young career for going MMA later on or NOT.

Or for the old geesers a nice Place to let there career end.

145lbs Divion (+279 ID),

185lbs Div. (+230k ID and +270k ID)

and 265lbs (+270k ID).

Rest is Open ID

Was that ok?

perfect, will send you some clothing later, all advertisment of course lol

If your just a bit interested maybe come see me fight in the 2nd Round of the Bloodsport Tournament

or tune in, in this weeks Junior Grand Master Tournament (Round 3)

Might drown my sorrows later from my first loss at Sully's Bar & Grill, so see you maybe there.

• Upvote 1