Noob Questions

MMATycoon

This will be my first fight in the game, so I'm asking for help ...

This is my fighter:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=63805

This is my opponent:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=21433

Thank you.

Your far the superior boxer so you must keep the fight on the feet. Your wrestling is more than sufficient to keep you on your feet but expect the superior bjj guy to shoot in a lot. If you have good td defense, set your sliders to counter around 60% (10% away from the middle). Use single shots to test his chin and then use this to keep range. Do not set to go in the clinch he will do more damage to you.

If it goes to the floor look to control and advance into side control. It is the most difficult position to be subbed from.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi again, just gonna ask about supps.. are those 200-300$ supps really worth the money? and when it says Q150/Q159 etc is it really what it says?

and finally can anyone give good supps that are affordable to a beginner.. below 50 would be nice lolz although i think there is none.. thanks

Hi again, just gonna ask about supps.. are those 200-300$ supps really worth the money? and when it says Q150/Q159 etc is it really what it says?

and finally can anyone give good supps that are affordable to a beginner.. below 50 would be nice lolz although i think there is none.. thanks

a 159 is worth it but you are incredible unlikely to get it cheap. there is a notable difference.

there is no way to tell what product value truly is, best to ask (like you have done)

assuming you are looking low end, it helps suggesting a city to save the $5 delivery fee

im in rio.. and im using techstamina it says 150 and its cheap so i bought 1 for cardio

PS: my fighter is still a crap but there is a contract waiting.. should i get it? btw its from RIo Fight Covenant and reading some threads, i saw you bashing the TS about this org or something whatever

thanks sir

im in rio.. and im using techstamina it says 150 and its cheap so i bought 1 for cardio

PS: my fighter is still a crap but there is a contract waiting.. should i get it? btw its from RIo Fight Covenant and reading some threads, i saw you bashing the TS about this org or something whatever

thanks sir

i don't know the guy. noX has some issues with him but i make a rule of not speaking for other people. it is not my place to. it also depends on the contract, some are good and some not so.

there are some decent companies in rio so you should be quite well off.

I'm sure this is a dumb question, but the wiki help pages haven't exactly answered it.

What are the exact advantages of sparring? I know it depends on the quality of your opponents, but does it just improve your all-around game (sparring in boxing improves all aspects of boxing)? Any helpful guidelines would be great appreciated.

Thanks.

hmmmm.. when u use a stamina supp and a energy reduction supp at the same time during training, does the energy reduced during the training less without the energy reduction supp? i just found out that you can check both of the supp.. thanks cheers

hmmmm.. when u use a stamina supp and a energy reduction supp at the same time during training, does the energy reduced during the training less without the energy reduction supp? i just found out that you can check both of the supp.. thanks cheers

one can only take one supp at a time will not let you take more

About this sparring back to back thing. Lets say i spar on saturday PM and then again on monday AM, will that count as back to back sparring? Or will the sunday rest sessions works like a normal session in that regard.

About this sparring back to back thing. Lets say i spar on saturday PM and then again on monday AM, will that count as back to back sparring? Or will the sunday rest sessions works like a normal session in that regard.

the sunday rest sessions take care of it, so yeah you can spar saturday pm followed by monday am without any negative impact.

the sunday rest sessions take care of it, so yeah you can spar saturday pm followed by monday am without any negative impact.

Sounds good. Thank you.

in layman's term, what does Ground and Pound mean? :sad01_anim:

edit: what's the difference between the hidden skills of heavy handed/ko power to solid/excellent/etc boxing? thanks

in layman's term, what does Ground and Pound mean? :sad01_anim:

Essentially any strikes thrown when both fighters are on the ground.

edit: what's the difference between the hidden skills of heavy handed/ko power to solid/excellent/etc boxing? thanks

Boxing skill (simply proficiency in the discipline) is independent of KO power, which essentially is a hidden value measuring the likelihood of knocking someone out. You could have a really poor boxer with really good KO power, or vice versa.