teleportation not taking energy hit

PBR

Just checking to make sure it hasn't changed but seems that teleports are not taking any energy hit at all -- had this fight today and the guy was at just barely over 80% on energy and was located in las vegas while fight was in tokyo -- just looking at the energy bar on fight stats doesn't appear he took any energy hit and still located in las vegas instead of tokyo like they use to do -- so thinking there is no more energy hit -- not bringing it up cause i lost i lost cause my mess up for sure -- internet was out little while yesterday and set it using my phone and screwed up on using number system instead of slider bar -- set it wrong so all he did is try to clinch but just checking on why no more energy hit for auto flight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=895151

Knowing Adam, he would have cancelled the Auto Flight. So he got teleported to the fight, and teleportation doesn't cost you any energy anymore until Mike changes it.

thats what i meant teleported not auto flight -- well that is pretty screwed up on mikes part and not right at all