Where is the link to the fight? And congrats!

you may have linked the wrong video

the video you have in there now both guys hands got raised

Yea, where is it?

The link is on the front page both links are the right one.

Here is what happened (did not wanna spoil it on the front page) I went for a knee to the body he ducked into it and got kneed in the nose (which is only legal cause he ducked into it) when they started it up again i super man punched him in the nose and dropped him with a body kick so the brought him back to the corner and his coach called the fight, but since Muay Thai is not technically legal in toronto the first can't have an official winner declaired the night of but they still add it to your record and give out awards the day after. (it's fucking stupid i already know).

Where you from? Interesting to see you fought with head guards, we don't do that here lol. May have to post some videos from my amature's!

I from Montreal but i now live and train in Toronto. im also 16 years old.

In england we don't wear head guards at all

Well that would explain why some of you blokes are just mad crazy lol Very nicely done Icon73. I trained Muay Thai for a couple of years when I lived in Oakland. I never fought amateur but did enough sparring to know that it could be a very painful and rewarding path of life lol

Well that would explain why some of you blokes are just mad crazy lol Very nicely done Icon73. I trained Muay Thai for a couple of years when I lived in Oakland. I never fought amateur but did enough sparring to know that it could be a very painful and rewarding path of life lol

thanks it was fun the only thing that really hurt right now is my neck.

Definitely take the time to slowly stretch your neck Icon73. You don't want any injuries there as you know, but a lot of people don't take the time to stretch it enough and they pay the price later. Your youth works greatly in your favor so no hurries.

Warlord: I have no doubt that you'll enjoy sparring in a couple of months. It's a great workout and a unique experience.