EFFA Presents: The Featherweight (145) Junior Grand Master of KT Tournament

JoeLang

On another note, creation is less than 24 hours away!!! Basically you won't get disqualified if you create after Saturday's PM training. It just means your guy will turn 19 a day earlier.

When you create your guy, be sure to either message myself or madbob with your fighter.

Once all fighters are signed up i will make a draw!!!!

It isn't too late to join too!!! With the 32 fighters signed up, some may go MIA so we still need replacements!!!!

When do the fighters need to be confirmed? I wasn't able to pick up the FA that I was after, so I will be able to take part in this, but I will test my fighter.

Creation is officially for Sunday, but i will allow creations AFTER Saturday's training session as it doesn't give any extra training.

Creation is officially for Sunday, but i will allow creations AFTER Saturday's training session as it doesn't give any extra training.

That's not what I meant. I mean, I will create him tomorrow, but I will do a test fight with him, so if he sucks, I will have to create a new one. When does it have to be decided what fighter that the managers use?

• Upvote 1

That's not what I meant. I mean, I will create him tomorrow, but I will do a test fight with him, so if he sucks, I will have to create a new one. When does it have to be decided what fighter that the managers use?

Mate i guess you have 4 weeks from creation to fight day to decide who to put in. Take a test fight, sack if you have to and test your next one if you need to. You can sack and re-create up until the first card, but you just risk losing training time if you do so.

Just don't drop out if you make a few fighters and they are all duds ;)

• Upvote 1

If I were you I would set up a fixed date that they need to be confirmed for the latest for matchmaking

Thanks for the feedback. I imagine that with testing they should be done within a week or so as it only takes 2 days for a fight.

And with the influx of new fighters i imagine that a lot of 145'ers will be KT strikers so you might even end up having a fight with a potential rival ;)

Keep in mind this is my first tournament so his is kinda new to me. I thought it was clear when the first round will be so i would think people would have their fighter sorted within a week or there abouts so i can start booking fights and signing contracts.

Also with 32 people and a few people not responding i might have to open up some feelers to some people to fill in some spots that may need filling.

Honestly, I think the testing fighters thing is kind of a cop-out, but I guess it's normal for you top guys to ensure you get the most out of your fighter. To me, that's half the fun of the game, working around your fighter's natural abilities and watching their career develop. Cuts and injuries don't bother me too much, and morale really only becomes an issue if you lose a lot. Sure, I'd love to have super confident fighters all the time, but I'm not going to try and 'play' the system all the time. I just choose the hiddens I want and hope for the best. Regardless, good luck to everyone

• Upvote 3

Honestly, I think the testing fighters thing is kind of a cop-out, but I guess it's normal for you top guys to ensure you get the most out of your fighter. To me, that's half the fun of the game, working around your fighter's natural abilities and watching their career develop. Cuts and injuries don't bother me too much, and morale really only becomes an issue if you lose a lot. Sure, I'd love to have super confident fighters all the time, but I'm not going to try and 'play' the system all the time. I just choose the hiddens I want and hope for the best. Regardless, good luck to everyone

Exactly!!! I thought I'm the odd one out by thinking this.

• Upvote 2

http://i.imgur.com/2ciyyzC.png

"Mr Turkish Delight" Hadi Ozturk
23 year old
185lbs
9-3

"Yeah, it feels great getting a win again. I had a tough run of fights recently but I got a big announcement for all you KT fans out there, my younger brother Ali Ozturk (0-0) has agreed to fight in EFFA's KT Tournament. Us Ozturk's know how to fight, keep an eye out for him!"

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

I am absolutely pumped for this tournament!!!!

So much young talent in this, so much at stake! It is a great time to be a fan of KT!!

What makes it even more exciting is that my adopted brother Michael Murdock will be representing the family in his pro debut in the first round!!!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14308329177011.jpg

Michael "Mickey McGuiness" Murdock (279026)

I am excited and nervous at the same time. But pen has been put to paper, and it is only a matter of time before it becomes official.

Are you ready? Because i am!!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391138927737.jpg

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

Guten Morgen, Mädchen! Du siehst wieder alle so unglaublich weiblich aus heute!

I am very much looking forward to give you all a one on one lesson in KT fighting. There is no better sport than a sport that allows people to fuck another human up and getting paid for it. Causing cuts, bruises and broken bones is my work and man do I love my job!! I have one weakness and that are pretty blonde girls with blue eyes, so if you want to win a fight, your best bet is to distract me the days before the fight by sending such perfect creature to my home.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391138927737.jpg

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

Guten Morgen, Mädchen! Du siehst wieder alle so unglaublich weiblich aus heute!

I am very much looking forward to give you all a one on one lesson in KT fighting. There is no better sport than a sport that allows people to fuck another human up and getting paid for it. Causing cuts, bruises and broken bones is my work and man do I love my job!! I have one weakness and that are pretty blonde girls with blue eyes, so if you want to win a fight, your best bet is to distract me the days before the fight by sending such perfect creature to my home.

German!