MMA Tycoon needs more active company owners.

Greetings !

I strongly believe that the game needs more activity when it comes to companies and the people who own them. I ve been playing for months and observed that most ,nutri or clothing, company owners, rarely interact with the public or try to contact managers for sponsorships etc... Many new managers ,including myself, struggle to find sponsors for their fighters ...

Companies being more active would definitely improve the immersion and greatly help new managers with money.

• Upvote 4

Greetings !

I strongly believe that the game needs more activity when it comes to companies and the people who own them. I ve been playing for months and observed that most ,nutri or clothing, company owners, rarely interact with the public or try to contact managers for sponsorships etc... Many new managers ,including myself, struggle to find sponsors for their fighters ...

Companies being more active would definitely improve the immersion and greatly help new managers with money.

Have you visited the looking for sponsorship thread and put your fighters out there looking?

The problem I see is there isn’t a real financial gain for those companies to sponsor fighters since it only helps boost their company hype and that would even depend on the success of those fighters they sign. Chances are a good amount of those higher hype fighters would want higher sponsor amounts, which again there isn’t really a financial gain in that. The only thing that hype is really good for with companies is if they partner with an org for events. But again is the investment of those sponsorships worth the return from those events?

Maybe the value of company hype should be changed in the way it affects a business. Not just the world rankings against other companies.

• Upvote 1

Greetings !

This applies to all types of companies really.

Have you visited the looking for sponsorship thread and put your fighters out there looking?

The problem I see is there isn’t a real financial gain for those companies to sponsor fighters since it only helps boost their company hype and that would even depend on the success of those fighters they sign. Chances are a good amount of those higher hype fighters would want higher sponsor amounts, which again there isn’t really a financial gain in that. The only thing that hype is really good for with companies is if they partner with an org for events. But again is the investment of those sponsorships worth the return from those events?

Maybe the value of company hype should be changed in the way it affects a business. Not just the world rankings against other companies.

Nail on head

I try and keep price of clothes very low so everyone can afford, try and sponsor lots of fighters although some want huge amounts (which I understand) which is not realistic and hype doesn't provide any benefit to the company whatsoever except to help with event partner. Fortunately a lot of old players dont care about sponsor offers so pretty much put your name on their fighters for next to nothing as they understand.

There is no real money in being an event partner , which s ok with me as the org puts in all the work

Unless you are a photoshop guru you need to get new designs made regularly and the guys who have good skills to produce good quality design want big money which you will never recoup no matter what you sell unless you charge 300 an item, which personally I don't want to do. I would prefer to sell cheap so everyone can afford cool designs and bring a bit of colour to thegame

Not complaining on anything, but there is no real financial profit, for me it just adds to my game experience and offsets "some' of the costs of having a private gym

• Upvote 1

Nailed it on the head

I try and keep price of clothes very low so everyone can afford, try and sponsor lots of fighters although some want huge amounts (which I understand) which is not realistic and hype doesn't provide any benefit to the company whatsoever except to help with event partner. Fortunately a lot of old players dont care about sponsor offers so pretty much put your name on their fighters for next to nothing as they understand.

There is no real money in being an event partner , which s ok with me as the org puts in all the work

Unless you are a photoshop guru you need to get new designs made regularly and the guys who have good skills to produce good quality design want big money which you will never recoup no matter what you sell unless you charge 300 an item, which personally I don't want to do. I would prefer to sell cheap so everyone can afford cool designs and bring a bit of colour to thegame

Not complaining on anything, but there is no real financial profit, for me it just adds to my game experience and offsets "some' of the costs of having a private gym[/quote

My thoughts exactly. Whats interesting is that even offering laundry isnt incredibly profitable. For instance, if you have a clothing shop and offer 85% laundry, at 300$ an item with the maximum amount of units in a month being ordered at 3700, you can make 166,000$ in a month. However, if you individually sold all of your units at 50$ in a month, you would make 185,000$. And believe me, if you charge more than 50$ a shirt, they generally will not sell out.

The real reason I own a company is that I like making tshirt designs, and its one of the more hands off companies to run.

• Upvote 2

Nail on head

Not complaining on anything, but there is no real financial profit, for me it just adds to my game experience and offsets "some' of the costs of having a private gym

You can make a pretty penny with event partnerships if org runs 2+ events a week.

When I ran bank of noobs I got a partnership with CEFC I think it was and in a month if I recall correctly we made 50k+ just from doing the sponsorship.

To some that isnt a lot but for me at the time of running my vision it was perfect

• Upvote 1

You can make a pretty penny with event partnerships if org runs 2+ events a week.

When I ran bank of noobs I got a partnership with CEFC I think it was and in a month if I recall correctly we made 50k+ just from doing the sponsorship.

To some that isnt a lot but for me at the time of running my vision it was perfect

Yeah they must have had very high hype I think. I am doing a 50/50 deal with an org doing two events a week but making a small percentage of that. I am not complaining though. Im not in it to make money. I sell VIP to have decent amount of cash in game.

The clothing co is just to help with the private gym, make the game a bit more interesting and to try and have some cheap cool gear available. When I started it the majority of companies were selling at 100-300 per item for cool stuff or really plain jane cheap gear for 25 -100

• Upvote 1

Nahhh you just need one quality design. It helps to have multiple but you can get by with something original and unique.

I don't think that's a feature but maybe I missed something lol

Unless you're talking bout running an alliance or bookmaker company.

I'm saying I can be an employee for a company and run it for someone, but I cant own one.

Not going to let someone run my gym again, as you can never own a company you sold as a result of some non-nonsensical MMATycoon rule