Rest sessions?

Ok bit of a noob question but how many rest sessions would be about right to have, currently i have a wednesday PM and a Thursday AM as my rest sessions but my fighters still tire fairly quick and im using reduce energy sup's.
is it better to just put in a whole day of rest rather than staggered sessions?

Any advice guys would be great, Thanks.

Brian Kirk

It's hard to say without knowing what level your fighters Stamina is at, but myt advise would be:

Rest your fighter for 1 sessession, every time he drops below 95% energy. (unless it's late in the week, because you get 2 rest sessions every sunday). Try to make sure you are just around or above 90% energy after the Saturday PM session.

If you do not have a 12 in conditioning then I would alter your training to 6 cardio sessions a week and squeez in whatever you can in the PM. Use stamina gain instead of reduce energy loss until you have minimum of 12. That should get you a full week of training with no rest, but if you do clinch work or sparing you might need to get conditioning to 13 to not take a session off.

It's hard to say without knowing what level your fighters Stamina is at, but myt advise would be:

Rest your fighter for 1 sessession, every time he drops below 95% energy. (unless it's late in the week, because you get 2 rest sessions every sunday). Try to make sure you are just around or above 90% energy after the Saturday PM session.

This is a must. 90% energy after saturday pm session has to be hit since you will be back at 100% for Monday AM session.

On your fighter's page, in the top right hand corner, next to the red VS theres a black "box". Click that. It will show you how many sessions it will take for your fighter to get to a certain level of energy. Get that conditioning to at least Wonderful, but anytime your fighter dips below 90% energy he should rest until he's back above. Also take a recovery supplement while training as that will help prevent energy loss. If his conditioning is not Wonderful, then take a stamina supplement and do cardio until it gets to Wonderful. Conditioning helps determine how much energy your fighter loses during training and fights.

if i have rested foe two sessions one after the other does it lose effect like sparring would , example being i rest one day gain 5percent and very next session i do the same will it be jus as effective or no...silly question i know but hey this is where i found out things haha cheers in advance guys

if i have rested foe two sessions one after the other does it lose effect like sparring would , example being i rest one day gain 5percent and very next session i do the same will it be jus as effective or no...silly question i know but hey this is where i found out things haha cheers in advance guys

No decreased effect resting multiple sessions in a row. Each session "resting" gains the same amount of energy.

Typically you will see that after a fight where your fighter has like 20% or less energy. You might need to rest a whole week to get his energy back up high enough to start training in those cases ;)

• 3 months later...