More fighter Slots

SteelPenn

More Fighters  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Should we allow more fighter slots per manager?

• Yes - Let make it 25
    • No - More fighters is bad for the game.

if there are only 250 fighters to go till 300k that's a bit late really. it'll take a couple of days to sort out, plus then only a few people would get in in time and that would be a bit unfair. We could make it 1 fighter extra so everyone got one in in time maybe, then up it by the extra 4.

We'll have to get it done today though, I guess!

if there are only 250 fighters to go till 300k that's a bit late really. it'll take a couple of days to sort out, plus then only a few people would get in in time and that would be a bit unfair. We could make it 1 fighter extra so everyone got one in in time maybe, then up it by the extra 4.

We'll have to get it done today though, I guess!

These guys want to use the slots after 300k, not before.

Fuck now I don't know who to release - wanted to buy new slots, I like all my fighters

Exactly. Want to create two 18yo asap but don't want to let go of my top fighter or top 270K fighter to do so. Wouldn't make sense.

I think I'm pissing off org owners around the world because I'm sacking anyone without a fight (did send money though). But now's not the time to be courteous. 300K IS UPON US!

• Upvote 1

Exactly. Want to create two 18yo asap but don't want to let go of my top fighter or top 270K fighter to do so. Wouldn't make sense.

I think I'm pissing off org owners around the world because I'm sacking anyone without a fight (did send money though). But now's not the time to be courteous. 300K IS UPON US!

I released my 11-3 fighter who was on a 4 fight win streak.

Honestly needed any excuse to get rid of him, but he kept winning...

• Upvote 1

It just hit. Looks like someone made a shit tonne of new accounts and just made four fighters on them to make 300k hit quicker

Hmm i find it suspicious you got the 300k id fighter on the dot :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: .Where were your where about when all these fighters were being made?????.I curious how Maurice Von Fenwa (300000) will turn out .Will he be a bum Are the greatest fighter of all time .He journey began to day who knows where it will end

300k is here we need those slot Mike?