Buy tycoon

HardcoreHaney

Have where you can spend real cash for tycoon..i know you can trade vip for tycoon but why do like 20$ for like 50,000 and so on..

Just thought

It is really hard to understand what are you trying to say.

If I'm understanding correctly; The OP is saying since you can sell Tycoon cash for VIP, he'd like to buy Tycoon cash from a vendor-like similar page straight from the site with his real life money.

If I'm understanding correctly; The OP is saying since you can sell Tycoon cash for VIP, he'd like to buy Tycoon cash from a vendor-like similar page straight from the site with his real life money.

This would bring more inflation cause it is like printing money. Just use the VIP exchange. With 20$ you can get much more than 50k tycoon cash.

Have where you can spend real cash for tycoon..i know you can trade vip for tycoon but why do like 20$ for like 50,000 and so on..

Just thought

50k sound like the loan you can get ingame for a business

now if you buy VIP days and buy with them tycoon cash you can do that here http://mmatycoon.com/vipexchange.php

It is basicly trading real cash for tycoon dollars. and you can get way more money worth for 20$. I just checked and there is an offer for 700k at that price.

• 2 weeks later...

If this ever got implemented, it will first create even more inflation and secondly it will create competition for people selling their in game cash. Besides that, why do it? We already have a market for selling in game cash with a bidding system that works fine.