Blake Phoenix and KOFC

Monsieur.Camara

Hey man, you are picking up solid fighters from the FA market, getting your cousin to pay you $100 to sign 5 deal crappy contracts and insta releasing them now stuck to KOFC.

I had Mase Force in your org and wondered why I was fighting your cousin every fight and no other nanager. Now I understand why nobody would join this org.

You guys are hurting the game. This is disgusting.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

The issue is lack of monitoring. You think he's the only one w/ a multi abusing the game one way or another? lol

The point is this should not be encouraged nor swept under he rug. Do you understand on how many levels this hurts the game?

It says you are a member of the Justice League lol, act the part imo.

He picked up an FA i was looking into a few days ago and instantly released him after it was signed with is org. The contract though was 100/17000/17000

That $100 signing bonus could easily be $100,000 in Syn or $250,000 in Gamma.

This is no exaggeration, those are the numbers that have been offered to me in the past.

If he was to use the fighters we wouldn’t be having this conversation. This is low.

• Downvote 1

That $100 signing bonus could easily be $100,000 in Syn or $250,000 in Gamma.

This is no exaggeration, those are the numbers that have been offered to me in the past.

If he was to use the fighters we wouldn’t be having this conversation. This is low.

its a bad example anyways, we dont want the new members/org owners thinking its ok to do this, or doing this just to compete with an org.

This so shady to me as an owner of an org. If I found out a competitor on my level was doing this I'd be so rediculously pissed I'd probably quite, owners have real money tied up into it an if fighters are essentially being picked up just so you can sign them to your org in order to not deal with the negotiation process. That's the biggest ripoff of this game I've heard or seen regardless of whether or not the people doing it are the same person or not.

This kind of abuse makes me think the FA system should be re thought out cause really any combination of people can do this and either trap fighters in long contracts without any intent to fight with them.

Noobs could use those fighters and org owners willing to go through the process the right way deserve to have this org shutdown or at least crippled to the point it must start over.

This doesn't just effect the fighters involved but other orgs who could have given fighters real homes, without dealing with shady practices.

• Upvote 4

This so shady to me as an owner of an org. If I found out a competitor on my level was doing this I'd be so rediculously pissed I'd probably quite, owners have real money tied up into it an if fighters are essentially being picked up just so you can sign them to your org in order to not deal with the negotiation process. That's the biggest ripoff of this game I've heard or seen regardless of whether or not the people doing it are the same person or not.

This kind of abuse makes me think the FA system should be re thought out cause really any combination of people can do this and either trap fighters in long contracts without any intent to fight with them.

Noobs could use those fighters and org owners willing to go through the process the right way deserve to have this org shutdown or at least crippled to the point it must start over.

This doesn't just effect the fighters involved but other orgs who could have given fighters real homes, without dealing with shady practices.

Bro I was top 10 just a few weeks back. I could have stopped fighting and fed the 2 orgs in my alliance top Hype fighters non stop and then rinse and repeat until they were on steroids with high Hype fighters locked in long term contracts.

Fuck, Scotty is still top 10 and Columbo is also solid as fuck.

But we choose to act honorably because this hurts the most important part of the game: Those up and coming managers that just got VIP and will grow the game.

I got into it with CEC a few months back because one of their owners had fought 1 fight and released. At least they paid somewhat good money but we still got into it in these same forums. We are cool and Gus is truly a class act but you better believe I'm gonna butt heads with KOFC if I gave it to CEC.

Oh and this is coming from someone that still has a fighter in KOFC. I will honour my contract but you better believe I'm never signing with them again. This is BS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The point is this should not be encouraged nor swept under he rug. Do you understand on how many levels this hurts the game?

It says you are a member of the Justice League lol, act the part imo.

Wait wait wait, did I somehow give you the idea that I was encouraging this? This is shit and against the rules, I'm just stating a fact that it's done because it's too easy to do.

My personal opinion is that it gets "overlooked" because the multi accounts need to get VIP as well, meaning more money for Mike...so...ye.

• Upvote 1

Wait wait wait, did I somehow give you the idea that I was encouraging this? This is shit and against the rules, I'm just stating a fact that it's done because it's too easy to do.

My personal opinion is that it gets "overlooked" because the multi accounts need to get VIP as well, meaning more money for Mike...so...ye.

1000000000000000000000% facts, multi buy VIP more money for owner, so it gets swept under the rug... honestly dont blame any party involved.. its the system.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well let's see what the owner has to say. I encourage everyone itt to message Mike so he can tell us if this is true and update us on what he is going to do in this very same thread. I also invite our dear monitors to post their thoughts (even though they stayed far away from the thread where I discussed this issue with the lords of CEC).

It is up to us to fix these BS tactics.

For those saying that this is the system sorry but we will have to agree to disagree. As a community I believe we can help monitor and improve this game.

• Upvote 2

multis are NOT sweep under the rug, being vip or non vip -- but with that being said its not proof that they are multis just doing this -- certain things need proven such as ip address or if one is using vpn -- mike nor we can just go off cause they work together -- many manager work together in this game, although i havent looked up much on this yet but will try to search what i can on this

multis are NOT sweep under the rug, being vip or non vip -- but with that being said its not proof that they are multis just doing this -- certain things need proven such as ip address or if one is using vpn -- mike nor we can just go off cause they work together -- many manager work together in this game, although i havent looked up much on this yet but will try to search what i can on this

PBR...why are you a proud owner of 2 companies? Just curious :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The bigger issue at hand here is how they are catch and releasing with low pay and LT contracts with 0 fights. Thus locking the fighters in a certain org with much lower pay than if the new manager had a chance to get the FA fighter and negotiate a fair contract.

Is this really that difficult to understand?

There, I edited my OP to make sure mods and Mike are looking at the real problem. geeeez... no kidding belt cabinet is all we have accomplished after months of " fixing" the game. Fucking reading comprehension man :)

• Upvote 2

The bigger issue at hand here is how they are catch and releasing with low pay and LT contracts with 0 fights. Thus locking the fighters in a certain org with much lower pay than if the new manager had a chance to get the FA fighter and negotiate a fair contract.

There, I edited my OP to make sure mods and Mike are looking at the real problem. geeeez... no kidding belt cabinet is all we have accomplished after months of " fixing" the game. Fucking reading comprehension man :)

I feel like one thing to do is to make it impossible to release a fighter if you haven't at least fought one other manager after signing your contract. It wouldn't totally fix it, but it would slow people down

• Upvote 2

Honestly people with double accounts that pay, whatever. As long as your paying and don't cause gigantic issues like this I really could give a fuck less. It's when the system is so obviously abused that it really hurts a very large portion of fighters, orgs, and managers. Those problems should be shut down asap regardless pf the reasoning behind it.

I believe there's only a few ways this really should go either the org gets closed down, the managers who parlayed this should get heavily fined (in in game cash all cash goes to the noob fund or to new orgs needing financial help.) To the point where they essentially have to start all over financially like noobs, ban them from recieving money transfers from other managers and companies.

There needs to be consequences for these activities to a degree and it helps out noobs and fresh orgs. If the person who committed these acts still can play but is made an example of.

P.S. not supporting duel accounts with the first part just making a point that the possibly diel account thing isn't really the issue here.

I came into this game with a massive amount of forum friends, at least 12 from TMMAC and another 15-18 from the UG. GBK was kind enough to walk us through the ropes and help us discover this awesome game.

On top of that I convinced at least 5-6 of my personal friends and family to "give it a try".

I can count in one hand the amount of these guys (COMBINED) that still play. My close buddies/cousins refuse to pay for VIP because there are so many of these cheats in it, lol and also because they keep missing their auto-flight (lol noobs :) ) no matter how many times I explain it to them.

We were so many that we had to split into 2 groups, one group tried to develop Sydney and failed miserably lol :) In the end the owner of SFC going AWOL killed their thirst for the game.

The other group went to Tokyo and most joined Kamikaze. The unfair matchups did them in. The owner always trying to hook up his alliance buddies with my noob friends thousands of ID newer.

If it wasn't for my current alliance (that we got together when that moron Jarmas went psycho) I'd be gone too.

What I'm trying to say is that as a community we have to address these issues. Take my 30+ "friends" that came to the game because GBK introduced it to us. Maybe 6 still play. We gotta be able to close the sale more often :)

• Upvote 1

I used to do a segment in TWW News showing some of the multis, but honestly there are a lot of them and it's at the point where banning them all would mean the game itself isn't profitable enough to be feasible to run. Not condoning it at all, just saying the other side of the coin with it.

for the FA system, it could do with a rework since any manager in the top 10 could easily just pick up any fighter they want almost and it does limit the options available to the lower managers. I'll admit, I have done it myself since I have seen it done by others before and it felt like I would just be shooting myself in the foot if I didn't do it.

Maybe put in a FA cap you can do. Same kind of coding with sacking a fighter every 15 days, you could have it so you can pick up 1 FA every 15 days or so (Just a random number). Would stop the insane abuse of the FA market and signing fighters to shit contracts like a number of people have done in the past (Aggressive Damage is another org that does it).

As for Blake and Jackson, they are brothers and I don't have any reason to believe they aren't. As for their actions, they speak for themselves pretty much.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

PBR...why are you a proud owner of 2 companies? Just curious :)

when the game first started you could own two companies -- a bunch of manager started losing vip cause their companies would go bankrupt and they would get mad -- thus mike changed it too one company and the ones who still had 2 were grandfathered in and i'm the last one still around grandfathered in

• Upvote 2

we understand you real issue here i just stated what i stated cause few saying multis were sweep under the rug when they are not -- the free agent thing has been an issue in the past but we weeded out the people that were doing it -- back then they were doing 1/1/1 contracts and they were set free from the contract -- they started signing them to ok or fair money then -- many manager also do this before they release the fighter -- but i under stand what your trying to get across

I used to do a segment in TWW News showing some of the multis, but honestly there are a lot of them and it's at the point where banning them all would mean the game itself isn't profitable enough to be feasible to run. Not condoning it at all, just saying the other side of the coin with it.

for the FA system, it could do with a rework since any manager in the top 10 could easily just pick up any fighter they want almost and it does limit the options available to the lower managers. I'll admit, I have done it myself since I have seen it done by others before and it felt like I would just be shooting myself in the foot if I didn't do it.

Maybe put in a FA cap you can do. Same kind of coding with sacking a fighter every 15 days, you could have it so you can pick up 1 FA every 15 days or so (Just a random number). Would stop the insane abuse of the FA market and signing fighters to shit contracts like a number of people have done in the past (Aggressive Damage is another org that does it).

As for Blake and Jackson, they are brothers and I don't have any reason to believe they aren't. As for their actions, they speak for themselves pretty much.

None of this adresses what could happen to these 2 for the bullshit practice. Honestly have no issue with the two managers and I really like em both with really makes me sad to see that this has happened. But to let this go scotch free really is an insult to the rest of the players that play the game let alone owners of orgs who try to do things the right way.

As for everything you said in the quote that's all fine and good and I support all of this even the multi account thing, really don't see a problem with it in fact to a degree not going to say I would do it myself but if someone wants to pay vip for 2 accounts let em. So long as they play by the rules and don't egregiously take advantage of the system.