The Group

Trump2020

I was wondering maybe regular users could be more informed what The Group is doing? Sad to see game is dying and the last straw to save it was The Group but even with almost every active manager in The Group it seems nothing has been changed or done. We have a belt cabinet what was in question even before The Group was made and not to get me wrong but to code that belt cabinet probably takes up to 1 hour.

So is there a way we could get informed what is going on? Because seems that the main reason people are leaving because nothing is happening.

Well as Duphus said the best way at this point would be not to allow any manager to manager money transfers.

well that sort of hurts new managers though -- many new managers get help and with that gone so is help -- you yourself should know on this

That's such a complicated issue as well any clue on how to do it?

honestly i have no clue -- im sure it will be a long discussion and something that is not easily fixed -- probably a many step program or fix

well that sort of hurts new managers though -- many new managers get help and with that gone so is help -- you yourself should know on this

Very simple way to fix that would be giving more money at the start. You get ridiculously low amounts of money finishing new users guide what needs improvements as well. Every normal manager game has a tutorial what could help a lot new managers.

Very simple way to fix that would be giving more money at the start. You get ridiculously low amounts of money finishing new users guide what needs improvements as well. Every normal manager game has a tutorial what could help a lot new managers.

That's just one issue to an entire problem. Public gyms needs to feasably make a profit, lack of good public gyms creates a huge gap in competition. The whole gym system I think is broken and could use an overhaul (Public Gyms should have hype and be treated more like a clothing and nutrition company.)

The amount of wasted cash is unimaginable in FA's and managers going mia.

Not a lot of ways to spend and make money the PT company idea is spot on.

Improving qfc would be a big help.

I think adding 2 fighter slots (1 for KT one for a female fighter if that ever becomes a thing) would really add to the games diversity and give new players 2 more reasons to stay involved with the game especially non vip.

Find a way to even out the vip vs non vip playing experience (I feel like this is more of a money issue as I feel adding 2 fighter slots will battle probably the biggest issue.)

Eliminate the island and focus more towards KT and TWGC events.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's just one issue to an entire problem. Public gyms needs to feasably make a profit, lack of good public gyms creates a huge gap in competition. The whole gym system I think is broken and could use an overhaul (Public Gyms should have hype and be treated more like a clothing and nutrition company.)

The amount of wasted cash is unimaginable in FA's and managers going mia.

Not a lot of ways to spend and make money the PT company idea is spot on.

Improving qfc would be a big help.

I think adding 2 fighter slots (1 for KT one for a female fighter if that ever becomes a thing) would really add to the games diversity and give new players 2 more reasons to stay involved with the game especially non vip.

Find a way to even out the vip vs non vip playing experience (I feel like this is more of a money issue as I feel adding 2 fighter slots will battle probably the biggest issue.)

Eliminate the island and focus more towards KT and TWGC events.

Well lets start from the gyms. They make not that bad profit if you have a decent public gym but the problem is why people dont make then because when they launder money from their fighters they have well enough money to run a private gym. How to fix that? Well as I said no money transfers from manager to manager and of course ban all ways to launder money.
What is the problem with wasted money from FA and leaving managers? The less money at this point the game has the better.
QFC is fine only two things it should be changed is maybe you could get a little bit more money from the fights so that new managers have easier way to put their fighters in decent gyms ad PBR mentioned not that much money you can get from the start and of course the fights should be globally not city to city because time to time you need to wait weeks to get an opponent and trust me no new manager is going to wait that long.
There I agree with you about more fighters and the female division. You dont need to go wild with it and have every city six weight classes but from the start give everyone 2-3 spots for only female fighter what you cant use for male fighters and have few cities or even at the start one city with few weight classes and that could give some new start for new managers to compete with older managers and something that people would care about to do. The Island is pretty the same but the only problem with Island fighters is that after it ends the fighters are not good enough to compete with legit fighters in the game and basically you need to cut them or retire.
About VIP or non VIP managers there are not that big of a different. The main problem is that VIP managers can have private gym what non VIP manager cant have and if he cant put his fighter in some ones private gym then basically he will never be able to compete with the fighters who are training in private gyms. If the game would work as it suppose to be with out everyone having millions that would not be a problem as well.

thing about arguments over vip vs non-vip is sort of null and void somewhat -- the purpose of the game is to make or encourage everyone get vip -- without vip the game doesnt exist, there has to be big gap for vip vs non-vip or no reason to get vip ------------ anyway will leave this thread open for some discussion but this fix is a ways off i would say

Well as Duphus said the best way at this point would be not to allow any manager to manager money transfers.

that also screws up stuff like the pick'em league and tournaments, where put are donating money for prizes.

How would a manager who works for a company like an org be able to deposit money into that org if he is unable to deposit into a company that is not his and also if he isnt allowed to send the manager who runs it any money? To be honest that idea makes no sense for so many reasons...What should happen is managers should need to pay a tax which could go back into the game by giving it to new players and that would give the game the ability to start players off with a larger amount as well as limit managers of just holding massive amounts of money and never doing anything with it. Depending on how much you have is how you would figure out the tax bracket just like the real world. This kind of system would be the one fair way of circulating money constantly, you could even have all companies pay a tax depending on which type of company and obviously the amount of money that company has.

that also screws up stuff like the pick'em league and tournaments, where put are donating money for prizes.

Yeah thats very big part of the game. Please dont be dumb for a second. Even if you want to have any sort of forum tournament you allways can talk to Mike about it or have other ways to pay out. This game is based on fighters other stuff comes secondary.

How would a manager who works for a company like an org be able to deposit money into that org if he is unable to deposit into a company that is not his and also if he isnt allowed to send the manager who runs it any money? To be honest that idea makes no sense for so many reasons...What should happen is managers should need to pay a tax which could go back into the game by giving it to new players and that would give the game the ability to start players off with a larger amount as well as limit managers of just holding massive amounts of money and never doing anything with it. Depending on how much you have is how you would figure out the tax bracket just like the real world. This kind of system would be the one fair way of circulating money constantly, you could even have all companies pay a tax depending on which type of company and obviously the amount of money that company has.

Owner of the organization of course can deposite money to the organization there should be no problems with that as far as other managers goes if they work for organization they can also deposite money there.

I do feel that the non-vip are kind of left out of much of the game. You get very little. Yes VIP does not cost much, but to the new user, it is like "wow this is all i get? I get 4 guys, start them out as builds that i will have to drop soon because after some QFC, i MAY have money to train a potential project fighter."

Im not saying lets change it all, I feel as if there needs to be a "potential" point for non VIP to make. Something to make it worthwhile.

If im coming off wrong, i dont mean to. I love this game, will keep paying for VIP. Just throwing my thoughts out there. Feel free to poke holes in it and downvote me :D

I do feel that the non-vip are kind of left out of much of the game. You get very little. Yes VIP does not cost much, but to the new user, it is like "wow this is all i get? I get 4 guys, start them out as builds that i will have to drop soon because after some QFC, i MAY have money to train a potential project fighter."

Im not saying lets change it all, I feel as if there needs to be a "potential" point for non VIP to make. Something to make it worthwhile.

If im coming off wrong, i dont mean to. I love this game, will keep paying for VIP. Just throwing my thoughts out there. Feel free to poke holes in it and downvote me :D

Youre right. I have no vip and jesus christ this is way beyond boring

we should def focus on fixing escapes next so grapplers can have a chance to compete at the highest levels.

Thats not a bad thing to change at all but it will not bring any new people to the game what we need the most now. I dont even want to ask but how much time does it really take to code stuff like belt cabinet? From what I have seen it should not be more than few hours and that is all what has been done in 3 months?

Owner of the organization of course can deposite money to the organization there should be no problems with that as far as other managers goes if they work for organization they can also deposite money there.

No only the manager who owns the company can deposit or remove funds from the company...so if you eliminated manager to manager transfers it would make it impossible other than transferring $ using a jet but again the fact that you can transfer using a jet makes eliminating manager to manager transfers an idea that makes no sense in the end

Thats not a bad thing to change at all but it will not bring any new people to the game what we need the most now. I dont even want to ask but how much time does it really take to code stuff like belt cabinet? From what I have seen it should not be more than few hours and that is all what has been done in 3 months?

Can you stop pissing and moaning for 5 minutes ??

Mike has agreed to make a change that 90% of us think will level out gameplay and bring grappling back to the table, this will help us hang on to established managers and we can worry about new players once this is sorted

No only the manager who owns the company can deposit or remove funds from the company...so if you eliminated manager to manager transfers it would make it impossible other than transferring $ using a jet but again the fact that you can transfer using a jet makes eliminating manager to manager transfers an idea that makes no sense in the end

Well these things are exreamly easy to change right?

First of all lets start with that jets are useless at this point because of teleporting fighters to fight locations so:

A] we fix jets so that they work properly in this game and you cant launder money with them

B] we cut them at all.

Can you stop pissing and moaning for 5 minutes ??

Mike has agreed to make a change that 90% of us think will level out gameplay and bring grappling back to the table, this will help us hang on to established managers and we can worry about new players once this is sorted

Who is pissing and moaning? I am just asking simple questions trying to get people involved in the game so that we know more about what is going on and managers who are not part of The Group can also have a voice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who is pissing and moaning? I am just asking simple questions trying to get people involved in the game so that we know more about what is going on and managers who are not part of The Group can also have a voice.

You dont play the game....you dont get a say

You dont play the game....you dont get a say

Forget about me I asked simple thing about The Group. I think it would be only normal if regular users could have put down some information few times a weak what The Group are talking there about and working on at the moment I cant really see nothing bad in that.

• Downvote 1