Has your avatar been stolen?

Ramirez

Ovoxo just fuck off dude. At least I'm man enough to own up to my mistakes and apologize. Shit happens.

No one would believe your made up apology after the shitstorm you caused in your avatar contest.

And since you said here again that my avatar was already existing(hence not created for your contest) please be a man enough to link the already existing image. Else I assume you are talking crap again.

• Upvote 1

That I caused? Bahahaha that's funny!

I'm not giving you anymore of my time. You're not worth it and you should read what I said again.

I'm done here, I said what I came to say and I'm not wasting anymore of my time on this topic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I think that's a bit drastic. I'd say the implementation of an easy report button should do it. Add a fee in vip days on top of that, 15 or 30 days or something

You're probably right, a report button and some warning in the avatar upload page is what we need. The game should really protect better who have put money and time in something and punish thieves.

why are you bashing the guy so much? He stole, he removed, he said sorry, you called him a cbomb and that's it. If he does it again call him a cbomb again and tell Mike about it. I don't really see the point on spamming with the same shit.

• Upvote 1

That I caused? Bahahaha that's funny!

I'm not giving you anymore of my time. You're not worth it and you should read what I said again.

I'm done here, I said what I came to say and I'm not wasting anymore of my time on this topic.

Wait you tried to fool people in your avatar contests to get free avatars and failed hard there and decided just to steal them for free? http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/ashamed/ashamed0002.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Going to assume that this is an honest mistake by a new user/manager in the game. And I have messaged this manager asking them to reach out to Mike to have this avatar removed. I have also messaged Mike pointing out the issue and asking the same. But just in case this starts to become an ongoing issue, keep an eye on the following:

3c9429351bb4e1acda4b5789757b77b7.png

FYI, I think that something needs to be added at the top of that list of approved avatars, right above it, to make it clear that while these have been approved for use by the Manager's listed in the game, that does not mean they are available for anybody to use if it says "Not In Use.". Clarification needs to be made that "Not In Use" simply means the manager who owns the avatar has not applied it to a fighter yet, but it is NOT available for general usage and re-submission.

• Upvote 3

Mike needs to address this issue as soon as possible. Even tho you can get free Avs at spin and win, I paid for a lot of my slots and its one of the most expensive features in the game. Also, the time invested into editing the images. I know its the same with all other av designers out there.

Some kind of punishment mechanism must be implemented

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yeh I'm pissed with how MIke deals with this. I had that Likcer guy pinch mine of which he had for literally months. The cheek of taking it is one thing, but it's how these punks deal with you after you bring the situation to light.

normally if you message the thief they understand, most of these new guys think they can just grab any avatar. most times it`s juts a misunderstanding

Yes, and I acknowledged that in the first post here. Could be a simple misunderstanding, although I've gotten no response yet. And some of the recommendations I gave for that page could help the situation.

• Upvote 1

Yes, and I acknowledged that in the first post here. Could be a simple misunderstanding, although I've gotten no response yet. And some of the recommendations I gave for that page could help the situation.

I think giving the culprit a few days to respond (or simply stop using the avi) is the first thing to do.

+1 to Mike to maybe add a memo on top of that page to please not just grab anyone`s avatar without at least discussing it with the owner.

Hare, Where do you stand on F.A. pickups that come with some cool avatars (by mistake or by design) ? free avatars right?

Hare, Where do you stand on F.A. pickups that come with some cool avatars (by mistake or by design) ? free avatars right?

My stance is that if the prior manager leaves the custom avatar attached to the fighter, then that fighter is free to continue using the avatar. Actually, I'm kinda of the mindset that unless it's a fairly young fighter and you're changing his whole persona, well, I kinda like the idea of leaving the avatar alone completely and definitely keeping it on there per the way the original manager designed him, especially fighters that have had longer careers or whatever. Now...to be clear, I'm only ok with the avatar continued to being used on THAT FIGHTER ALONE. That does not mean that the new manager can then take and submit that avatar for extended use to other fighters they have.

• Upvote 2

My stance is that if the prior manager leaves the custom avatar attached to the fighter, then that fighter is free to continue using the avatar. Actually, I'm kinda of the mindset that unless it's a fairly young fighter and you're changing his whole persona, well, I kinda like the idea of leaving the avatar alone completely and definitely keeping it on there per the way the original manager designed him, especially fighters that have had longer careers or whatever. Now...to be clear, I'm only ok with the avatar continued to being used on THAT FIGHTER ALONE. That does not mean that the new manager can then take and submit that avatar for extended use to other fighters they have.

Yeah I get you.

A ton of these things will never be enforced but we can all agree to at least ask managers if we can use their avatars and take it from there.

A ton of my avatars are actually "donations" from other managers or were "resold" to me by managers no longer active.

Only recently have I started thinking about the artist`s rights but then again, even our artist creations were taken from Google images so this will aleays have a partial gray zone that is pretty big.

Good talk, as usual Hare.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Oh what Camara you neg me because I call your fakeness out again!

Rent Free Bitch.

Not me bruv, was busy putting in a days worf from home and playing some Vampyr in PS4

It might be somebody fed up with your derailing. It`s all been cleared out since that other thread.

If you read above there is actually some important information up there with a few schoold of thought on this subject.

Some obvious stealing and some possible just ignorance. If you actually feel like discussing we can have an educated conversation.

Also WAR KOREAN ZOMBIE this weekend

#RideorDiie

• Downvote 1