Buying VIP

Mannetosen

No one has an issue w/ me you basement inhabitant. I gave away more ingame cash to managers than your bank roll will ever see. Keep grinding tri-chump.

As for people upset about the VIP exchange rate: we should all be happy Mike couldn't figure out other uses for mmat cash and ended up programming the exchange. Rather dumb if you ask me, since all he did was hurt his own wallet. I doubt any half decent manager is paying for VIP w/ their own money.

So your idea of a MMA management simulator is picking up fighters from free agency and then sending Reza Madadi to rob them at gun point? LOL More like Grand Theft Auto no ?

MADADI_REZA.png

I see why you are terrified to test your fighters vs other managers and eat a few L`s HAHAHA

Keep bottom feeding bruv

• Downvote 1

so are you telling me that i offer x amount of tycoon dollars, and mike just accepts the offer and GIVES me the vip? lol no way.

someone is buying someone else vip, or at least donating their own vip. either way, vip is being consumed, which is a smart move.

I'm allowed one brain fart per year, stop yelling at me!

So your idea of a MMA management simulator is picking up fighters from free agency and then sending Reza Madadi to rob them at gun point? LOL More like Grand Theft Auto no ?

MADADI_REZA.png

I see why you are terrified to test your fighters vs other managers and eat a few L`s HAHAHA

Keep bottom feeding bruv

You're never going to live down getting caught w/ a multi for over 2 years, so anything you say is usually read as an essay of "HAHAHAHAH IM A CHEATER, HAHAHAHAHAHA IM A CHEATER, HAHAHAHAHAH IM A CHEATER, BITCHEZ;MONEY;UFCBLACKBELT, HAHAHAHA IM A CHEATER"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'm allowed one brain fart per year, stop yelling at me!

You're never going to live down getting caught w/ a multi for over 2 years, so anything you say is usually read as an essay of "HAHAHAHAH IM A CHEATER, HAHAHAHAHAHA IM A CHEATER, HAHAHAHAHAH IM A CHEATER, BITCHEZ;MONEY;UFCBLACKBELT, HAHAHAHA IM A CHEATER"

I agree with the multi, at least run a org and give back to the community. Or just keep abusing the system like plenty of other vets, this game dont have many years left.

• Downvote 1

No one has an issue w/ me you basement inhabitant. I gave away more ingame cash to managers than your bank roll will ever see. Keep grinding tri-chump.

As for people upset about the VIP exchange rate: we should all be happy Mike couldn't figure out other uses for mmat cash and ended up programming the exchange. Rather dumb if you ask me, since all he did was hurt his own wallet. I doubt any half decent manager is paying for VIP w/ their own money.

Im new and total dogshit, I’ll gladly support a good game with my money.

A mentor is a must, I agree. As for the noob fund, I agree it narrows the gap a little but it’s not enough. The gap between new and established managers has grown significantly wider over the years, so much in fact that IMO it really hurts the new player experience.

Imagine a new player, maybe he doesn’t want to buy VIP, or not yet, until he knows the game is worth it. 50k is enough for a new manager to get their fighters in a good public gym for example but public gyms have declined over the years and there is barely any room in the good ones that are left.

Should the new manager like the game and want VIP but doesn’t want to buy it himself, the VIP exhange rate has more than tripled over the years. 50k is nothing when a year of VIP costs four million.

Let’s say the new manager does buy VIP from the get-go, he can try and open a private gym but he won’t be able to keep it open for long with 50k.

The noob fund is a good way to narrow the gap but the gap seems to keep growing wider between new and established players. And that's a problem.

the noob fund is non existent I attempted to use it when I first started, got no reply, and just went VIP

Im new and total dogshit, I’ll gladly support a good game with my money.

You do by buying VIP really.

We all do in some way, shape or form.

My VIP runs wild, I was at 555 days not that long ago and bought a few low ball offers to help managers. Down to 200ish and then back up (someone bought my 700k offer) as my offers 100% always sell.... Even at 150k for 3 months.

What goes around comes around.

Ok Alex, there is a way you can redeem yourself. We gonna do this Red Dead Redemption Styles.

Some people in the chat are talking about needing VIP for as low as 300-400k , since your funds were stolen from poor mismanaged FA pickups, would you agree to pour back 6 outta them 12 months ?

Please disregard the horrible thangs being told in chat about you. Just focus on the VIP offers.

Think of it as...

washing your sins

tenor.gif?itemid=16103904

• Downvote 1

the noob fund is non existent I attempted to use it when I first started, got no reply, and just went VIP

That’s a bit sad to hear. New managers have a hard time in the beginning as it is, without the noob fund it is virtually impossible for new managers to get anywhere without buying VIP.

VIP should be something new managers should want to get as you get plenty of benefits like running your own company. But it shouldn’t be necessary to be at least a little bit competitive with veteran managers. And that is very much the case right now. Without VIP you have a very significant disadvantage when it comes to training for example as public gyms are declining AND you can’t see how many people are in a session, so training moves at a lot slower pace.

Really?

A bunch of people donated to the Noob Fund when it reopened in July: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65484&hl=noob

It is being run by one of Alex`s teammates.

Let me see what their current balance was at before it closed..

Current funds:

$4.000.000

EqualPlasticAsianwaterbuffalo-max-1mb.gi

Really?

A bunch of people donated to the Noob Fund when it reopened in July: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65484&hl=noob

It is being run by one of Alex`s teammates.

Let me see what their current balance was at before it closed..

Current funds:

$4.000.000

EqualPlasticAsianwaterbuffalo-max-1mb.gi

This Alex obsession of yours has really metastasized in the past few days. Is everything okay?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Mike should give every new manager a trial month of VIP. Would probably do wonders for player retention.

Needs big upgrade, tutorial, pop ups. very basics found in most games.

Seeing a fight on day 1 is essential. need set up system where create new fighter (for noob. part of the tutorial) set tactics and roll instant results vs 1/1/1/1 fighter. It is like a QFC on standby with an auto-bot. Doesn't show up or count on record. don't reveal true hidden but use it as an educator.

nobody signs up to mma game to train or prepare for a couple days. they need to see action and results from setting numbers into blank spaces or sliding bars left and right.

and only action you get in mmatycoon outside of fights is the forum gang bangs

• Upvote 9

Needs big upgrade, tutorial, pop ups. very basics found in most games.

Seeing a fight on day 1 is essential. need set up system where create new fighter (for noob. part of the tutorial) set tactics and roll instant results vs 1/1/1/1 fighter. It is like a QFC on standby with an auto-bot. Doesn't show up or count on record. don't reveal true hidden but use it as an educator.

nobody signs up to mma game to train or prepare for a couple days. they need to see action and results from setting numbers into blank spaces or sliding bars left and right.

and only action you get in mmatycoon outside of fights is the forum gang bangs

Where is Mike? is he doing other house work or did numbnuts really convert him to give up after conversing with him?

• Downvote 1