Knockout Bob's Custom Avatars!

KOBob

interesting ending to that auction. it was quiet for 4 days after the first bids, and then comes another bid when I thought it was over, and then he declares its over some hours later

He set up the auction and there was no deadline for that avatar auction, so it is his good right to stop it whenever he pleases.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

interesting ending to that auction. it was quiet for 4 days after the first bids, and then comes another bid when I thought it was over, and then he declares its over some hours later

Sorry man, I do apologize. I typically only log on every few days or so, which is why I changed my auctions from a 24hr to whenever I feel like it. It's just easier for me to keep up with. If more people have a problem with this, please let me know and I will change it. I'm just extremely busy and trying to work things in where I can.

The Hannibal auction is now closed! Bleakardor wins with 75k

New auction! Starts at 20k for this Big Guy:

\YuCSjj9.jpg

• Upvote 1

Subject : Avatar Rejected

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15990228185558.jpg

Unfortunately the avatar you submitted has been rejected. There are clear guidelines in place for getting an avatar accepted, so please read that guide thoroughly. You should be able to tell why it was rejected. The reason will either be that it's too low quality, because it is blurry, or areas of colour do not match. OR it does not look avatary enough. That means you have not used enough avatar or you are trying to make it look too real / not like an avatar. It is not hard to get an avatar accepted, so please do not waste your time complaining. Shoot for a 10 not a 5 and you will get the avatar accepted.

Note: can you take the avatar blend up to the top of the forehead, then it's fine. if you can put an avatar mouth behind the grill, even better.

• Upvote 1

Subject : Avatar Rejected

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15990228185558.jpg

Unfortunately the avatar you submitted has been rejected. There are clear guidelines in place for getting an avatar accepted, so please read that guide thoroughly. You should be able to tell why it was rejected. The reason will either be that it's too low quality, because it is blurry, or areas of colour do not match. OR it does not look avatary enough. That means you have not used enough avatar or you are trying to make it look too real / not like an avatar. It is not hard to get an avatar accepted, so please do not waste your time complaining. Shoot for a 10 not a 5 and you will get the avatar accepted.

Note: can you take the avatar blend up to the top of the forehead, then it's fine. if you can put an avatar mouth behind the grill, even better.

Sorry about that, I'll fix it and send it to you in just a minute!

EDIT: Fixed Hannibal:

rZXn74c.jpg

• Upvote 2