5 Initials: KT QFC <-- And why not grappling QFC too?!

Mike... pick a city, pick a time. Hell, look at server load and processing time, whatever city has the least, time it there. Or call it "QFC Island", put it in it's own TZ based on server resources and run with it. The city based QFC's just don't work, the QFC Tourny's can be left alone.. just allow for the QFC fights to be open country. This will really help the really little shits, and the big shits get fights in a timely manner.

Tourny location doesn't mean squat though.. you are transported from base to wherever.. wouldn't help with lack of folk. Only thing that would help would be cutting them down to 8 and cut the prizes accordingly.

Interesting... what about regular QFC's, going world would certainly stop the multi-day waits (i've waited upto 7 days before... 3-5 is common) in the 135/145/265/265+ classes.

Another idea, you can allow your fighter to go for 2 different weight classes. I.E - if I have a 140 pounder he is cutting to fight in the 135 pound class, why not allow me to fight at 135 or 145? Not sure I can present myself for QFC in both classes at once but that would be handy if no one is waiting in that city in either class.

• 2 weeks later...