Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

I have 4 fighters in 3 cities and all of them need fight contracts:

7562 (London)

7838 (Tokyo)

8269 (LA)

8467 (LA)

Just contact me if you need anymore info or wanna discuss terms. :training2:

Frodo Baggins (2650) is a Las Vegas based fighter 3-0 against quality BW opponents in the EUFC, for some reason i see that he doesn't have a contract with any org as of present as i thought he had a 3 fight deal on his last contract. please mail me in game or better yet send your offers for this promising BW

thanks

Frodo just got resigned by EUFC

my other fighter Caleb "Dooms" Day [ 8369 ] a MW fighting out of Brazil needs a contract as well, any promoter kind enough to sign Caleb to a 2 fight deal please do send us your proposal

Alright 2 of my fighters are looking for a contract...

Raphael Eachann (7540) (Montreal) - I need to get Raphael into a gym, but right now he is broke, a contract would keep him there.

Ciprian Mukesha (7879) (Los Angeles) - Needs a contract as well......He is in a club and had a 1st round submission win in his first match.

Ehm, introducing.....Raphael "The Trip" La Vina (8550)! This 21 year old, 205 pound, Filipino currently lives and trains in Rio de Janeiro, in the Rough House gym. He is a blue belt in the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and has begun cross training in other aspects of MMA, with emphasis on Muay Thai. Recently, he's had his first fight, which he won via submission in the third round. Due to a injury stemming from the match, he has had to stop his training for a few days, but will be back and ready to fight in another two days. So yeah, any organizations looking for a fighter in Rio with a winning record (albeit only 1 win), hit me up with a message.

And this is the link to his page...

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=8550

Contracts sent to London based fighters! :)