Spoiling Fights?

TPowell1990

What he said, when I first started I actually just used the my fighters page to get to my profile, opened his page and used my hand to cover the part of the screen where his record was while I opened his commentary of all fights. That's assuming I didn't already have the commentary of all fights page open and I refreshed it to see the fight. It worked alright but I'm glad I learned about the spoilers page.

Cool didn't know about that, good to know. Waiting 12 minutes was agonizing for my big fights lol!

haha, i sometimes forget to bookmark them and hate waiting an extra 6 mins :D

btw for those who dont know how to bookmark click on the event your fighter is fighting and press the little + next to the fights you want bookmarked http://i.gyazo.com/087bb6b7c79c10116a1b7da30da9d74d.png

What he said, when I first started I actually just used the my fighters page to get to my profile, opened his page and used my hand to cover the part of the screen where his record was while I opened his commentary of all fights. That's assuming I didn't already have the commentary of all fights page open and I refreshed it to see the fight. It worked alright but I'm glad I learned about the spoilers page.

i also did that lol. Imagine the look on your girlfriend sitting right next to you :D

I've been finding if I shortlist lots of fights after a few days they are unshortlisted again. Which is bugging me. If you find this happens as well, I've made a thread about it, post in here http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47671&hl=

Prob maybe/hopefully solved thanks to TheWolf - don't click the clear all button when you've finished reading fights on the bookmarked spoilers page, it'll clear the future bookmarked fights too.