Arashiro Katsuhito Plastic Surgery

Guest Cobra1

Guest Cobra1

Arashiro Katsuhito Plastic Surgery will only be available for those fighters with deep pockets and seriously ugly faces.
AKPS will enhance your looks, feelings and sex life for a reasonable price.

SEND PM TO EXPLORE ALL POSSIBLITIES AND RATES

2018-Penthouse-Living-Room-2.jpg?mtime=2

• Upvote 2

If you have discord upload it on there first, then drag into the forums. If you don't have discord there may be some sites that you can use for a file. I don't know a whole lot about file types but you can't post certain ones in the forums here is all I know. Like I said though Discord is my go to , as I have used it for all my avatars.

Guest Cobra1

If you have discord upload it on there first, then drag into the forums. If you don't have discord there may be some sites that you can use for a file. I don't know a whole lot about file types but you can't post certain ones in the forums here is all I know. Like I said though Discord is my go to , as I have used it for all my avatars.

Thank you. I do not have discord.

Can anyone recommend a website that can create an url to post an image on here?

Guest Cobra1

Underneath you can find my first attempt at improving an existing standard avatar.

GyMcAgnl.jpg

Demand price: 30k tycoon dollars (or higher if you want to pay me more :shades: )

AK

• Upvote 1

Underneath you can find my first attempt at improving an existing standard avatar.

GyMcAgnl.jpg

Demand price: 30k tycoon dollars (or higher if you want to pay me more :shades: )

AK

Nobody? As I want to improve, please share the shortcoming off this avatar to me.

Thank you for any constructive feedback!

Everyone has there own styles mate. And with the quality that Fletch is producing right now your gonna have to do a little more. Just being honest, back in the early stages of avatars this may have sold but now you would be lucky to give it away. Not trying to be harsh just honest. Take some real life pics and do some facial work adding tycoon parts.

There may be some folks out there though that will like just a simple background change, but you will need to be more patient. Possibly even use another route of advertising them IDK.

Everyone has there own styles mate. And with the quality that Fletch is producing right now your gonna have to do a little more. Just being honest, back in the early stages of avatars this may have sold but now you would be lucky to give it away. Not trying to be harsh just honest. Take some real life pics and do some facial work adding tycoon parts.

There may be some folks out there though that will like just a simple background change, but you will need to be more patient. Possibly even use another route of advertising them IDK.

Thanks for the feedback.

So basically, avatars are supposed to look as real life as possible, without losing the avatar parts (nose, eyes, mouth,...) ?

Thanks for the feedback.

So basically, avatars are supposed to look as real life as possible, without losing the avatar parts (nose, eyes, mouth,...) ?

Absolutely not, you want them to have those parts that's why I said adding Tycoon parts to a non Tycoon pic(real life pic).

Ultimately there are managers who like different styles and if you put the work in you can make some cash selling them. Another creative and popular style is to blend the whole game face (MMAtycoon head) on another body. Through in a creative background or if the current background fits roll with it.

Nice one man, great work!

Dapper-looking tycoon there, nice one!

i like this one :)

Thanks a lot guys! Feel free to make an offer via PM.

I would love to make some cash with avatars, so that I can go VIP and get my own gym.