Fighter Had A Phone Conversation With His Parents

Lefty

"Elgin Turner, had a particularly nice phone conversation with his parents today, which cheered him up no end."

I had a good laugh seeing this today. Has anyone else had this message appear before?

It's funny because he recently lost his first fight and so it kind of makes sense that speaking to his parents might cheer him up.

• Upvote 5

Moved my boy base and got this message

"Taylor Jack had a very pleasant and uneventful flight from Las Vegas to Tokyo.

Although sad to leave his friends behind, moving on a private jet made him more excited to face the challenges in his new home town!"

This one is kinda regular in a way.I get these a lot.

Do you think it relates to confidence hidden? Like it explains how his parents give him the confidence to do so

I've never had that particular message before, but if it's like most of the others, it's random.

the "dim, but in a lovable way" is the only one I think related to fighter IQ... and there might be one tied to 'experience'.

Most of the randomly generated system messages have nothing to do with fighter hiddens. Only a couple actually hint at or give you insight on IQ, not sure of any others.

The message about changing base is completely typical. I've changed base hundreds of times and I can tell you that every single time it says that same move base message. If you are very, very lucky you might get the system randomly mailing you an IQ test result but that is so rare, it may only happen to you once per year, that's about as often as I get it from the system at least.

If you drop to 50% morale after a fight that means not great confidence but it isn't a dealbreaker. As long as the fighter has other hiddens that can carry him through.