Important Update

Rei

Physicals cap? New trainable skills? Fixed escape learning speed? Balance Changes?

No

But, if you check over on the official MMA Tycoon twitter, you can get important information directly to your media devices!

Here's an example of what to expect:

2eOb7YM.png

Also marine life

83y6y4U.png

and don't forget your crypto!

gzscOnz.png

Thanks

• Upvote 5

Oohh, Rei Rei witch hunt. :mf_popcorn1: :mf_popcorn1: :mf_popcorn1:

Could just do with some clarity man, its all I ask for.

For the record, I understand if the big man upstairs doesn't have the time or interest in investing in big or time-consuming changes, but he should let us know if that's the case. If I'm wrong and he is working on some (non-cosmetic) changes, then some status updates or check-ins would be better than silence.

• Upvote 1

Could just do with some clarity man, its all I ask for.

For the record, I understand if the big man upstairs doesn't have the time or interest in investing in big or time-consuming changes, but he should let us know if that's the case. If I'm wrong and he is working on some (non-cosmetic) changes, then some status updates or check-ins would be better than silence.

Worrrrdddd.

Lets see if you get a response. :) Big changes always likely to bring better income but depends on points above like you say.

• Upvote 2

I would love to hear an update. Almost every day I hope, I hope for something, some news or comment from the main man.

I agree Bjorn, it's up to us to make it fun, but that is what we've been doing all these years anyway. Having zero feedback from the creator is a bit dispiriting, however much I try and deny it!

• Upvote 1

out of curiosity, what update are you all dying for? what update could possibly be changed or added that would be so substantial to make the game more enjoyable for you?

I know Bjorn is dying for a women's division since it'll be the closest he gets to a relationship with the other sex. But what about the rest of you?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

out of curiosity, what update are you all dying for? what update could possibly be changed or added that would be so substantial to make the game more enjoyable for you?

I know Bjorn is dying for a women's division since it'll be the closest he gets to a relationship with the other sex. But what about the rest of you?

I wouldn't necessarily say I'm dying for any but the long talked about physical cap could at least be interesting.

I would personally like to see round-level sliders rather than whole fight-level. Yes I know this will require more time spent on the game, and most won't like the idea, but that would be something I would appreciate(never going to happen, I'm aware). I'd also like to see Escape training finally fixed for good. I have a 7.2 18 yr old learner who went from Useless-- to Woeful++ in 14 sessions, with optimal conditions. That's a fucking joke. I'd also like to be given the ability to purchase a second company slot(there are negatives to this, but I think the positives outweigh them).

So those are some things I WOULD be looking forward to, if they were ever gonna get implemented :).

• Upvote 3

I'd like to see Tycoon World Open Grand Prix Tournaments with a huge prize/trophy for the winner. Like a Pride GP. But also make it where only certain fighters are eligible to enter

20 Wins

Champion of an Org/Either current of former

Hall of Fame of an Org/Tycoon World

Ranked under 250 P4P

Only one fighter per Manager

There s a thread with a list and the number of the up-votes of each suggestion, guess that s a good reference to start with.

EDIT: Besides says who it s only about satisfying the current players? What about doing some shit to attract new ones so that the game does n't get stuck on 700 active players and then come crying about the crappy income of this game?

• Upvote 3

There s a thread with a list and the number of the up-votes of each suggestion, guess that s a good reference to start with.

Mike created a group for a dozen or 2 members to get together and discuss/decide on changes that need to be made. That group threw out some great suggestions which had unanimous votes. Mike didn't take a single thing into consideration, and just did whatever he wanted, aka created a belt cabinet :).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mike created a group for a dozen or 2 members to get together and discuss/decide on changes that need to be made. That group threw out some great suggestions which had unanimous votes. Mike didn't take a single thing into consideration, and just did whatever he wanted, aka created a belt cabinet :).

Also decided to add clinch TDD and turn MMAT to BJJT :smile_anim:

Nah, the adding of the skills is what he started to work on without anyone else's input. The belt cabinet believe it or not was asked for ;) but only because Mike was specifically requesting for cosmetic or small changes at that point.

I think its clear from this thread that we just want clarity tbh.

(fucked up the quote there)

New (interesting) skills, round by round sliders, systems to make cross-promotion easier, flair hidden or slider, standing knees / elbows, and many more.

There's tons of things that could be added to make the game to make it more interesting and engaging. With every game that requires an on-going subscription (or any service for that matter) you expect updates and progression, and the same goes for MMA Tycoon.

• Upvote 3

Lmao you fucking joker

The only tycoon member that profited On crypto (to my knowledge) was Mentor and I know Steel Penn had been trading maybe even longer than me on this. My comment was specific to members that either got in late or really late into it. Right now crypto is so volatile you are better investing on other stuff. I do hope members did not lose too much.

I would like to see an intelligent reply from you for once instead of your insults so easily said from the safety of your basement. Try to have a conversation instead of just acting like a 12 year old. You are an org owner man, act like one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We can all agree on scrapping Buzz right? It still doesnt work correctly and it doesnt add anything. Just takes away from the forum smack talk.

I dont even notice that people write to my fighters until I drop them and see the public view of the fighter's regular MAMTycoon profile page, which shows when people Buzz to you.

• Upvote 1