Personal Assistant

senjinone

Wiki:

'Tasks

The following is a list of current tasks that your PA is able to perform.

Auto change clothes

Here you can set a clothing cleanliness level that you would like your fighters' clothing to be changed at. So if you put in a value of 136, as soon as your fighters' clothing hits 136, they'll get changed into new clothing (as long as you have clothing in their possessions). ===Buy Clothing === If your fighter runs low on clothes, the PA will buy them some more from the local city. Which store they buy from will depend on the hype of the stores on the highstreet, with higher hyped stores more likely to receive purchases from the PA. The fighter himself will pay for the clothing.

Check Energy levels before fights

As the description suggests, your PA will check fighter energy levels before fights. If they are too low, he'll send you a PM suggesting that you take your fighter off training.

Check Vending Machine Stock

If you own a gym, you can set your PA to check vending machine stock levels. If you run out of stock, they'll send you a PM.

Check Coach Morale

Again if you run a gym, you can set your PA to check coach morale and let you know if any coaches have less than 100% morale.

Buy Supplements

If any of your fighters run out of a particular type of supplement, your PA will look to see if they have any more of that same supplement type in their possessions. If they don't, the PA will look to see if the store has any more in stock. If they do, the PA will purchase more items. If they don't, the PA will send you an in game message saying you need to restock your fighter with that particular type of supplement.

Change Supplements (Basic)

If a fighter runs out of one item but has the same product type in their possessions, your PA will automatically change them to using that new product. I.e. if they have two types of muscle bulk and they use all of product A, he'll swap them onto product B.

Not Training

PA will check if any of your fighters has 100% energy but is not training.'

So basically some micromanagement aspect of the game to save you the headache of goin through them.

• Upvote 2

I use a PA. He is almost indispensable for handling morale, because I really hate playing dress up with my fighters. So I let the PA handle that. I do still buy clothes I think look cool and I will put those on my fighter before a fight, but otherwise I let the PA handle that stuff. As far as the other stuff the PA can do... it's OK. Nice to know you PA will tell you if your fighter is running out of money and so on. But I tend to look after most of the other stuff myself anyway

I use a PA. He is almost indispensable for handling morale, because I really hate playing dress up with my fighters. So I let the PA handle that. I do still buy clothes I think look cool and I will put those on my fighter before a fight, but otherwise I let the PA handle that stuff. As far as the other stuff the PA can do... it's OK. Nice to know you PA will tell you if your fighter is running out of money and so on. But I tend to look after most of the other stuff myself anyway

By the way beware that PA will take up a slot of your fighter roster, so you gotta see if it s worth it for you.

Thanks for the answers.

But if he takes a fighter spot i will pass on that.

// Crissy

I recently dropped my PA and I've been really lazy about changing clothing on my fighters. It's really great to have a PA because he will get a lot of shit done for you but also it's a whole fighter slot you can use for a project (and I really am in need of fighters to get out and start fighting so that's why I let mine go).

Yes, but after your chose retire and keep, isn't there this to be seen at the botom of the page?

http://prntscr.com/it0wx9

Simple answers help simple people, thanks. I was on the app and it wasn't letting me scroll all the way down or isn't linked right there. Just got onto the laptop and it came up first time. Thanks for your time with this, most appreciated