1 Year Anniversary

Humble

Happy 1 year anniversary of playing MMA Tycoon! Our random prize generator has selected a prize of 32 tickets in the Tycoon Lottery and we have given you 5 free spins on Spin and Win, so good luck! Thanks for your support of the game and have a great day!

Well it's been a year of playing this game, and I gotta say that it's been a lot of fun. It's not that important, but thank you to Mike for making this amazing game. I've honestly been addicted since the day I started, and even though I've been a pretty mediocre manager, I've still got some accomplishments lol :dancing:

I started RISE Fight League on November 11th, 2017 along with Ibrahim Camara and we're still going strong

I did a fun little MMA Tycoon Hunger Games back in January. Again, congrats to Neon Richards on his fighter winning the $1.2M prize.

I have luckily had ONE champion on my roster before. Impressive, I know.

And my record for my first year here was 66-72-2 MMA, 7-2 Grappling. Hopefully I catch up in my 2nd year

I could ramble on and on, but those are the notable things I like the most. Thank you to everyone who helped make this game even more fun for me this past year. I look forward to my 2nd year anniversary!

• Upvote 8