TOO FIGHT OR NOT TO FIGHT

joseppe

But on a serious note i understand the impact should be worse for losing but it it seems its a big drop more than it should be. Im no great player in here but my last 20 fights have sent me into i couldnt be assed with this shit. I mean ok my fighters are in top/good org but im kinda like how is this happening lol

Why fight when you reach the top 50? To try and make the top 25, then the top 10, 3 and finally 1. Can't do it unless you take fights my man :)

Idk, maybe fight to enjoy the game?

These two hit the nail on the head. Grind forward or tumble into obscurity. I prefer to grind forward. I have twice now made top fifty only to shit the bed and have to attempt to rebuild. It's the struggle that makes the overcoming of it all so rewarding.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why would you play the fighting game if not fighting? :D

That being said, I still think that hype is fucked up, you can win 10 fights and gain 50 hype, then lose one fight and lose 60 hype lol, it gets even worse when you reach 400+ manager hype.

Brent, for example, had occupied the #1 position, having like 2-3 fights a month. Not criticizing him or anything, but I think that activity should be more rewarding(or inactivity more punishing). Look at me, I spent like 5-6 months without fighting and lost only 100-something manager hype. Now I am winning some Island fights which barely grant me any manager hype, but still going up the rankings, thanks to other managers losing. I have always said that this is just stupid - you can't go high in the rankings with just winning, you need others to lose which is more important than winning for the rankings.

• Upvote 4