Please watch / Unbelievable

SteelPenn

Cliff notes with the it appears that marijuana kill cancer cells they are proving it.

I have now watched videos on this scientific study and it seems to be truly helping people. Watch it in 15 mins intervals

Cliff notes with the it appears that marijuana kill cancer cells they are proving it.

I have now watched videos on this scientific study and it seems to be truly helping people. Watch it in 15 mins intervals

Ima watch it after my psychology paper is done lol. But if this is true you bet the pharmaceutical companies will try whatever they can to stop this from getting to much news because they make a killing with their cancer "treatments"

So I have now seen a few vids on this subject and find it very interesting. I would really like to hear counter arguments from anyone showing that this is not real?

From what I can see THC not only helps all Cancer patients but also kills most all Cancer cells when applied correctly while in turn supporting our health cells.

• 4 weeks later...