I challenge Brock Lesnar

JB90

I do not know why you raised so much noise around this fight, this will only help me to make the event rating bigger

Proberly something to.do with fighting yourself in orgs is generally frowned upon

And with him.feeding the hype from one guy to another hype farming

Oh and it doesn't put you or the org in that great of a light

But I'm expecting you to read this and either not get what I'm saying or completely disregard the points and answer like a politicion

• Upvote 2

The Vendetta way.

total nonsense imo. but if you can do test fights vs yourself and nobody cares, nothing is wrong with Impaler fighting his own guy. if he's gotta feed the hype to somebody, might as well be his own fighter.

Big difference Chris. I've done test fights against myself because I can't find ways to test like 20 fighters otherwise.

But that is new creations so there isn't any big fight or anything.

ThePaleMan doing it means there won't be any hype/pop gain or loss. So he could book the same fight 10 times and make it into 10 main events since both fighters would retain the same hype and pop. Easy way to farm money, don't you think?

• Upvote 3

Big difference Chris. I've done test fights against myself because I can't find ways to test like 20 fighters otherwise.

But that is new creations so there isn't any big fight or anything.

ThePaleMan doing it means there won't be any hype/pop gain or loss. So he could book the same fight 10 times and make it into 10 main events since both fighters would retain the same hype and pop. Easy way to farm money, don't you think?

A lot of people test their own fighters by fighting themselves. I still disagree with it. I think it's lazy and cutting corners. It's same thing Moyses Mattos was doing, called "fighter farming", many people complained about the method regardless of the multi-account situation. The legends of this game didn't get their fighters by testing vs themselves; Avon, LT, myself, Luke, Davenport, etc.

So that being said, farming money doesn't concern me. Couldn't care less. Game should be changed to where you can't fight yourself - under any circumstances outside of TWGC or QFC tournament - or things like this don't really matter.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

A lot of people test their own fighters by fighting themselves. I still disagree with it. I think it's lazy and cutting corners. It's same thing Moyses Mattos was doing, called "fighter farming", many people complained about the method regardless of the multi-account situation. The legends of this game didn't get their fighters by testing vs themselves; Avon, LT, myself, Luke, Davenport, etc.

So that being said, farming money doesn't concern me. Couldn't care less. Game should be changed to where you can't fight yourself - under any circumstances outside of TWGC or QFC tournament - or things like this don't really matter.

I completely get you there. I never did in the past - always just QFC'ed them and just saw how they did. Hell, for ages I didn't even test hiddens (before I realized how important they can be) lol. All my first batch of fighters had shoddy hiddens and still managed to get in and around the top 10.

But this time around, I have 20 fighters to make from scratch. I think it's easier to just do that when you have a ready roster and just need to make 2-3 new fighters when the time comes etc. Plus, the QFC system seems really dead (takes ages to get a fight) and on top of that - is full of people just scouting you and trying to get an easy fight.

All those things in mind, I "get" why you'd test hiddens quickly vs yourself (or even another manager with a fresh project). It's no fun and only ruins your record a bit, but it's a necessary evil. at least for me.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Game should be changed to where you can't fight yourself - under any circumstances

this!

not even in TWGC or QFC tournament, should be blocked everywhere. i never did it and not so long ago i didn't even know that is possible. what the hell Mike was thinking by allowing this???

it's worse than scouting and exploiting qfc

• Upvote 1

this!

not even in TWGC or QFC tournament, should be blocked everywhere. i never did it and not so long ago i didn't even know that is possible. what the hell Mike was thinking by allowing this???

it's worse than scouting and exploiting qfc

Completely agree but sadly enough seems good for your manager rank, judging by GBK his record and rank. 12 of his last 20 results are test fights against himself.
  • Upvote 2

Im not gonna read more than the first and last page of this idiotic thread but im pretty sure paleman is mother aa

Yup.

Completely agree but sadly enough seems good for your manager rank, judging by GBK his record and rank. 12 of his last 20 results are test fights against himself.

Actually, it does not affect either manager hype or fighter hype. So it doesn't affect any rank.