*Official* Tokyo Rage Fight Club Smack Talk Thread

lylehumphreys

Attention August Jeaux Jr! (307401) This is Duncan "Slam Dunk" Tyler (307401)! I see you looking down at me wearing your expensive, tailored suits, while I wear these tattered old gym clothes, you look ridiculous by the way in those clownish skinny jeans. While your wasting your time on fine dining and fast cars, I've been grinding away at the gym. I see you got large stacks of money in your bank account that I'm sure was given to you by your sugar daddy, Sprooch. It makes no difference to me. You're just another stepping stone on my path to greatness. See you in a few days, Playboy.

Attention August Jeaux Jr! (307401) This is Duncan "Slam Dunk" Tyler (307401)! I see you looking down at me wearing your expensive, tailored suits, while I wear these tattered old gym clothes, you look ridiculous by the way in those clownish skinny jeans. While your wasting your time on fine dining and fast cars, I've been grinding away at the gym. I see you got large stacks of money in your bank account that I'm sure was given to you by your sugar daddy, Sprooch. It makes no difference to me. You're just another stepping stone on my path to greatness. See you in a few days, Playboy.

"First off and foremost, I earned everything I have. That advance, you speak of, I earned by doing outstanding on my IQ test, from my manager Dakota Thibodeaux. 'Sprooch' retired months ago, anyways I proved I was a genius, and then I put hands on Roberto with no guidance from Thibs. You are next! This speech sounds oddly reminiscent of one of your brother's speeeches. Do you share underwear and sparring trunks too? You speak of all my monetary exploits when I work out at $99 weekly gym and buy clothes for $50 or less. You are just another body that stands in way of my belt. I'll punish you in each and every opportunity I get and pray to God you don't go to the ground. Whether you want to end up broken or sleep on the mat, the choice is yours."

• Upvote 1

"First off and foremost, I earned everything I have. That advance, you speak of, I earned by doing outstanding on my IQ test, from my manager Dakota Thibodeaux. 'Sprooch' retired months ago, anyways I proved I was a genius, and then I put hands on Roberto with no guidance from Thibs. You are next! This speech sounds oddly reminiscent of one of your brother's speeeches. Do you share underwear and sparring trunks too? You speak of all my monetary exploits when I work out at $99 weekly gym and buy clothes for $50 or less. You are just another body that stands in way of my belt. I'll punish you in each and every opportunity I get and pray to God you don't go to the ground. Whether you want to end up broken or sleep on the mat, the choice is yours."

Why you so interested in my underwear? Don't worry, you'll get a good whiff of them when I'm mounted on you droppin' bombs on your face, Einstein.

Why you so interested in my underwear? Don't worry, you'll get a good whiff of them when I'm mounted on you droppin' bombs on your face, Einstein.

"Try that, let me know how that works out for you. You don't have background nor skills to actually get on the ground with me. I just want to know, why do you talk like Hulk Hogan?" August smirks and sips his Gatorade. "To be honest I'll be finished with you in one!"

• Upvote 1

"Try that, let me know how that works out for you. You don't have background nor skills to actually get on the ground with me. I just want to know, why do you talk like Hulk Hogan?" August smirks and sips his Gatorade. "To be honest I'll be finished with you in one!"

Gatorade? You mean sugar water? Even a broke-ass MFer like myself wouldn't put that crap in my body. You better step up your nutrition. What a cuck.

Gatorade? You mean sugar water? Even a broke-ass MFer like myself wouldn't put that crap in my body. You better step up your nutrition. What a cuck.

Keep writing checks your ass can't cash. You will go home broken or with a pillow. Money has nothing to do will skill and aptitude. I'm gonna put you down like an one does to an old dog past it's prime. You are 23 and on a slow decline. You just got popped by a 19 yo in your last fight and now going for a second, i'll keep the streak going.

• Upvote 1

Keep writing checks your ass can't cash. You will go home broken or with a pillow. Money has nothing to do will skill and aptitude. I'm gonna put you down like an one does to an old dog past it's prime. You are 23 and on a slow decline. You just got popped by a 19 yo in your last fight and now going for a second, i'll keep the streak going.

Your momma didn't think 23 was past my prime.

Your momma didn't think 23 was past my prime.

She's 73, I guess you didn't think she was either. But you sir, you disgust me; how you in MAMA and you are chasing tail headed to the grave, nasty bastard. I will take the upmost joy of beating your face into a pulp and breaking your arm for good measure.

• Upvote 1

She's 73, I guess you didn't think she was either. But you sir, you disgust me; how you in MAMA and you are chasing tail headed to the grave, nasty bastard. I will take the upmost joy of beating your face into a pulp and breaking your arm for good measure.

That's no way to speak to your future step-father. I guess I'm going to have to take you out behind the tool shed and teach you a lesson, Son.

That's no way to speak to your future step-father. I guess I'm going to have to take you out behind the tool shed and teach you a lesson, Son.

Last time you did that, the son came back and you didn't. Heard the mom in that had to come out there with the smelling salts to get you up. Zesty Ms. Salvador, set you up and Georgie boy knocked you down.

• Upvote 1

Yeah right. Don't you think if something like that happened, I would remember it. #FakeNews

Normally when you get knocked out you don't remember it! Just like you won't remember when I make you go night night.

Looks like I'll be taking Mrs. Jeaux out to her favorite restaurant, Popeyes!

You are a cheap date. You got champagne dreams but malt liquor pockets. I almost want to donate it to you after beating you to a pulp so you could at least enjoy the finer things in life as a consolation prize.

• Upvote 1

Normally when you get knocked out you don't remember it! Just like you won't remember when I make you go night night.

You are a cheap date. You got champagne dreams but malt liquor pockets. I almost want to donate it to you after beating you to a pulp so you could at least enjoy the finer things in life as a consolation prize

I'm not the cheap one Son, Just giving your mom what she likes........often.

It's funny that you mention Lyle, because I saw him today. I was finishing up my morning yoga session, and I look out the window and I see a beautiful, black Lamborghini Hurcan pull up, and out steps Lyle. He asked me if he could speak to me for a minute. He told me that he was sorry that he matched me up with a tomato can, but he wanted to pad my record a bit because he feels that I am the future of the division. He said that he feels bad about it and that he won't do it again. I told him not to worry, I'll crush this bum quickly and to make sure he gives me a more worthy challenger. I think I cheered him up.