Systema Russian Martial Art

Trump2020

Have any of you been in these sort of seminars and what are your experience with con artists like these guys? Or maybe you are one of them and believe this stuff?
Would be interesting to know because when I was younger about 17 I was part of something similar but was not there for long. That system was called ''Kadochnikov System Russian Martial Art'' and I cant say I really learned anything there maybe improved my cardio a little. Of course I wasnt training with the Kadochnikov himself but one of his students but you get the point. Later on when I left I did find out few videos of him online showing and some sort of no contact fighting and I was shocked to be fair. Today I was watching other system where they show how to defended from a knife and I was shocked as well I have to say teaching this bullshit probably will put you in more danger than it will help you because there is no way you will do anything these guys are showing there in real life situations when it comes down to a knife fight.
And whats the most interesting part these guys have huge follower groups as you can see they are big on youtube and they also host seminars all over the world and I cant say they are shy on people coming to see them and ''learn''.
This the video I did come across today just watching some random vides on youtube.

This is actually the guy I did train like more 10 years ago now he is politician in one of the cities in Latvia and a pretty big overall I have no clue if he still trains but you can see the stuff we where learning there day to day.