We dont need a nuke to destroy North Korea. All launching a Nuke will do is piss everyone in the world off for launching a Nuke. Fucking with Nukes it not a good idea. If we launch a Nuke at NK it could possibly piss someone off enough to launch one back at us, and then everyone dies.

Have you can destroy them? If USA or who ever nukes them they are gone and they cant nuke us.

Nothing to worry about. Anyone who has served in Asia knows why North Korea is not a threat. They are impotent at best. They still have yet to manage a successful missile test, and after one satellite launch they finally got off the ground they suddenly claim they have Austin Texas and Hawaii targeted. When they tried launching test missiles over the Sea of Japan to piss off the Japanese government the missiles didn't even make it out of North Korea's borders. We would not go in like we did last time and fight much of a ground war. This time we know where all their important targets are and will hit them from the sky. North Korea knows this as well which is why all they are doing is rattling their saber. South Korea has been begging for a reason to invade for a long time with only America holding them back. The South could beat them on their own if we let them. I have trained with them. They have much better technology ( we gave to them ) than the North.

For those who think China will intervene again the political landscape is different now. The 1st was an opening act for the UN. China had just gone communist and as a result was actively trying to oppose them when previously they had been a member. They wanted North Korea as a buffer state between them and us, and when it looked like the UN was just about to win China stepped in. This time China is now a leading member of the UN again and has spoken out against North Korea doing anything stupid. Huge political difference. I doubt China would come in on our side, but there is not much chance they would risk their current status and side with North Korea either.

The political now is radically different then it was in the '50's as stated here. Not that this makes a difference, but their missile tests have been more successful then your post here would indicate. The problem with them is their delivery systems are 1960's technology and they have point-and-shoot guidance systems. Iraq's upgraded Scuds actually have a better guidance system. And we all see how well those worked out.

Now way this escalates to another world war. China has been very critical of North Korea and has sided with us and other western powers repeatedly concerning North Korea quitting their nuclear weapons programs and so on. I do agree that they will likely stop short of intervening on behalf of the South and UN nations.

However, it may actually be more beneficial to them to actually side with us because that will mitigate the influence we would then exert on North Korea. China has remained an outspoken opponent to Korean unification, and this might give them a chance to occupy North Korea adding them directly to their sphere of influence. This is a situation that the US would oppose or course, but would be preferable to war with China. Not that we could not win that war also, but no need to go to war when diplomacy will eventually get us what we want there.

Nuke them like those other chinese in WW2.

We never nuked the Chinese you fucking ignoramus. We nuked the JAPANESE! The Chinese were our allies in WW2. Read a book once in a while... or if you are incapable of reading, try watching the History Channel for about an hour or two. They have always got something about WW2 on there.

As Toejam, and others have said, Why the fuck would we resort to nukes when we could reduce the North Korean military to smoldering ruin in hours without ever putting boots on the ground? I think countries like China would have very good reason to be PISSED if we dropped nukes on their border and while they also lack the delivery systems for their nukes to be effective. But using a nuke on North Korea with their antiquated WW2 "human wave" tactics would be the equivalent of smashing a cockroach with a rocket launcher. Totally unnecessary and causes more damage then the roach ever could.

We never nuked the Chinese you fucking ignoramus. We nuked the JAPANESE! The Chinese were our allies in WW2. Read a book once in a while... or if you are incapable of reading, try watching the History Channel for about an hour or two. They have always got something about WW2 on there.

As Toejam, and others have said, Why the fuck would we resort to nukes when we could reduce the North Korean military to smoldering ruin in hours without ever putting boots on the ground? I think countries like China would have very good reason to be PISSED if we dropped nukes on their border and while they also lack the delivery systems for their nukes to be effective. But using a nuke on North Korea with their antiquated WW2 "human wave" tactics would be the equivalent of smashing a cockroach with a rocket launcher. Totally unnecessary and causes more damage then the roach ever could.

Who cares what you nuked there Its not the main point here. Point is that you nuked the aggressor. If some one shoots you you shoot back.

Have are you going to reduce their military? You have some secret spells to vanish them or something?

It's called superior air supremacy. We have planes that they cannot see, cannot target, cannot shoot and those planes carry thousands of pounds of ordinance. The only reason they even knew those planes were in South Korea was because we told them we did it. We can level cities with the firepower on one aircraft carrier and we have 3-4 carrier groups in the theater at all times. We have a better trained, better fed, and better equipped military that utilizes superior tactics. In short there is absolutely nothing that North Korea can do to us at all. Nothing. The only thing that could happen is that they could conceivably cause some damage in their initial thrust. A thrust which would be blunted in a matter of hours and they would then be repulsed with absolutely horrendous casualties. It would be a catastrophic military fiasco for them to attempt anything so foolish. They would have no backers and would be destroyed as a political entity.

The only reason we haven't launched a preemptive strike on them already is because of China. But even they are losing patience with North Korea. Any more incidents, especially in light of this "declaration of war", however, would almost certainly mean that the US military would crush them. The US military is the most potent military force the world has ever seen. North Korea is still relying on pre-Vietnam era technology. and WW2 tactics. Tactics which didn't work in WW2 either by the way.

• Upvote 1

It's called superior air supremacy. We have planes that they cannot see, cannot target, cannot shoot and those planes carry thousands of pounds of ordinance. The only reason they even knew those planes were in South Korea was because we told them we did it. We can level cities with the firepower on one aircraft carrier and we have 3-4 carrier groups in the theater at all times. We have a better trained, better fed, and better equipped military that utilizes superior tactics. In short there is absolutely nothing that North Korea can do to us at all. Nothing. The only thing that could happen is that they could conceivably cause some damage in their initial thrust. A thrust which would be blunted in a matter of hours and they would then be repulsed with absolutely horrendous casualties. It would be a catastrophic military fiasco for them to attempt anything so foolish. They would have no backers and would be destroyed as a political entity.

The only reason we haven't launched a preemptive strike on them already is because of China. But even they are losing patience with North Korea. Any more incidents, especially in light of this "declaration of war", however, would almost certainly mean that the US military would crush them. The US military is the most potent military force the world has ever seen. North Korea is still relying on pre-Vietnam era technology. and WW2 tactics. Tactics which didn't work in WW2 either by the way.

I dont know nothing about these invisible planes and all that but bombing schools or what ever your going to bomb there will not do anything good.No one cares about there military its not like they will ship their tanks to USA or their troops its all about their nukes and you cant put them out of the work unless you nuke all their nation. I know it sounds crazy but still if they want to threat us like this and make WW3 its better to nuke them then to have world end if they go fully retarded and actually shoot those nukes all over the world.

• Downvote 1

You just don't listen well do you... They have no delivery systems. They have no guidance systems, they cannot nuke anything unless they carry it on a plane which will get shot down... I am not worried about their nukes... no else should be either. No need to nuke them... conventional weapon systems will more than suffice. We will wipe them off the face of the map if they attack. And they know that also. They are just hoping that all their bluster will get them more concessions... but I feel that, that ship has sailed. They have burned all their bridges and now they need to put up or shut up... frankly I hope they do attack so that we can destroy them once and for all.

• Upvote 1

I don't think we should nuke them. But I feel this casual attitude like they are not dangerous is dangerous in itself. I think we should respond aggressive. Maybe not right now. But I would send a message that they have had their last change to STFU. Then the ass kicking would start. You cant be complacent. They are the weaker opponent. History of combat has shown up the weak opponent depends on complacency and over confidence to surprise the bigger opponents. Stuff like this is why we study history. We all know if they are in the wrong and you don't teach them a lesson like any child who tests your boundaries or a criminal ir works his way into bigger crimes. It will get worse and they will only respond to resistance. we cant wait for a devastating strike that puts us on the defensive. I realize this country is a mixture of passive and aggressive people and there is pros and cons of either way of handling it. But I feel the right way is deal with the problem when it arises. NK has asked for trouble and what their leader has done would be criminal if any of us were to publicly threaten lives. After attacks we are always saying "if we would have known". Well you don't get a better warning this this. They have said what they want to do and what we all know is just a matter of time before they do it. Strange with all the dictators being over thrown and killed than another would be so suicide. Makes you think a WW3 is destined. If you don't act the shit will hit the fan. IF you do act you risk pissing people off. Its going to happen. Just a matter of time.

You just don't listen well do you... They have no delivery systems. They have no guidance systems, they cannot nuke anything unless they carry it on a plane which will get shot down... I am not worried about their nukes... no else should be either. No need to nuke them... conventional weapon systems will more than suffice. We will wipe them off the face of the map if they attack. And they know that also. They are just hoping that all their bluster will get them more concessions... but I feel that, that ship has sailed. They have burned all their bridges and now they need to put up or shut up... frankly I hope they do attack so that we can destroy them once and for all.

I hope they dont have. Because I dont want WW3.

I'm not complacent... Neither is the US military, Brain. That is why we have so much Air and Naval power in the theater. Our Fly overs with B2 Stealth bombers was another somewhat subtle demonstration of our power to them. "Walk softly and carry a big stick" When we first uttered those words we then proceeded to go on a world tour with our new upgraded navy. We didn't say anything, but the message was clear. Don't fuck with us, we have this shiny new Navy. We are doing the same thing with the Stealth Bombers... Don't fuck with us cause we will ram this thing straight up your ass and there isn't a Goddamned thing you can do about it.

• Upvote 1

Cool picture, bro.. still doesn't change the fact that they are not needed in this instance. The best use of nukes to date has been as a deterrent to stupidity.

I hope. Because if they start to shoot it will end very bad.

Humours you need to understand what your talking about when you drop a nuke. First off, Hiroshima and Nagasaki was in 1945, the Nuclear Missles we have now are even better than that and could cause more devistation. As well as just our regular bombs, like we already said we wouldnt need a nuke to make NK our bitch.

Secondly, in 1945 there was no risk of a Nuclear War. First off we had a large backing because we gave the Japanese every chance to just surrender. But it wasn't until after we dropped those 2 A-Bombs that people said "Oh shit" and started developing Nukes of there own. So there was no risk in it, accept ending the war and saving a bunch of our peoples lives.

Now adays is different. a lot of countries are developing Nuclear Warfare. It's nothing to fuck with. Back in 1945 there was NO risk of a nuclear war. In 2013 there is. You fire a nuke, and someone gets pissed (not NK, another country) and fire one on you. Then you retaliate against them now theres nukes flying back and fourth, and the power and devistation they cause everyone dies.

Here check this out

I dont think that other countries would get mad and start to shoot nukes if USA dropped it on NK.

The real question is have to control NK? If they decided to shoot thats it we are done. If we shoot first there is big chances that they just shoot back then we also are done. I dont know maybe send a spy there and kill that president because he is not normal thats for sure.

NK Can't hurt us bro

Right. They have no delivery system that can hit us, Humours. I don't know why you cannot wrap your head around this concept. We have missile defense systems tat will shoot down anything he fires at us. The only chance of getting a nuke anywhere is if one of the planes carrying them gets through the defenses in South Korea... which is doubtful. There are 600,000 Highly trained Sought Korean forces and almost 30,000 US troops there as well... we have 4 carrier groups and over 500 airplanes. No planes will get through that either. We will know if they start to fuel missiles, and if they launch then they die... No threat... at all... the only thing they have is a mad dash across the DMZ in a futile attempt to overrun our positions there. While people will be killed in that assault it will ultimately lead to the total destruction of the North Korean forces and the political entity of that state will be dismantled.

In short... No threat at all. None... so no nukes needed. Why the fuck would they fire nukes into Russia? Maybe they will fire one into Latvia though... It's possible that some people there play MMA Tycoon and would like to see you eat a nuke, but fortunately for you they are too far away to get you Humours...

2 questions.

Your know for fact that they dont have delivery system to shoot them from ground?

And if they dont why every so scared of them then?

I said Russia because its the closest to Latvia and who have nukes.

• Upvote 1

Yes. I know for a fact that they don't have a delivery system. It's pretty much common knowledge. No one is scared of them... we just don't fly off the handle and start lobbing nukes at people when they act like retards. Nor do we launch full scale military invasions of their countries just because they are talking out their asses.

Yes. I know for a fact that they don't have a delivery system. It's pretty much common knowledge. No one is scared of them... we just don't fly off the handle and start lobbing nukes at people when they act like retards. Nor do we launch full scale military invasions of their countries just because they are talking out their asses.

I just read some news and they launched something and thats why the buzz started there that why I think that they have something.