penn vs mcgregor

:D damn

you mean when Penn was in his prime vs mcgregor in his prime? I would say Penn would submit mcgregor

Penn right now vs mcgregor right now (in that case penn right now vs most of the young/elite fighters right now) is going to be a different case "

but if Penn fights mcgregor, I would definitely support Penn :D

• Upvote 2

:D damn

you mean when Penn was in his prime vs mcgregor in his prime? I would say Penn would submit mcgregor

Penn right now vs mcgregor right now (in that case penn right now vs most of the young/elite fighters right now) is going to be a different case "

but if Penn fights mcgregor, I would definitely support Penn :D

Eh, even prime Penn would try to box with McGregor and get put on his ass.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

BJs boxing was hardly "amazing". He had good hands tho

Freddy Roach back in the day said while BJ was LW champ he had the best boxing in all MMA. In the first fight between BJ VS GSP, BJ out boxed GSP for three rounds and put GSP in the hospital after the fight.

Hardly "amazing" you say? Keep in mind he entered MMA as a BJJ world champ not a striker. One of the best Striking grapplers to fight in the sports history.

• Upvote 2

Freddy Roach back in the day said while BJ was LW champ he had the best boxing in all MMA. In the first fight between BJ VS GSP, BJ out boxed GSP for three rounds and put GSP in the hospital after the fight.

Hardly "amazing" you say? Keep in mind he entered MMA as a BJJ world champ not a striker. One of the best Striking grapplers to fight in the sports history.

Sure, by MMA standards at the time it was really good, and based on his background it was super impressive obviously. Assuming that 2009 level MMA striking would hold up against Conor seems kinda nostalgic, though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1