2015 Award Winners!

GBK16

MMA Tycoon Of The Year Awards Winners!

Org of the Year - Evolution (Mega Jug)

Manager of the Year - Dean Sutherland

Writer of the Year - Grant Brophy (GBK16)

Event of the Year - TTFC’s Halloween Bash (Mike Thomas)

Designer of the Year - Warpig

Game Contributor of the Year - Steel Penn

CEO of the Year - Mentor Corleone

Company of the Year - Bullet Proof System (Pj Bullet)

Logo of the Year - http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1447674302primal-logo.png (Warpig)

Island Fighter of the Year - Darth Mauler (Storman Norman)

KO of the Year - Joaquin Fortunado Head Kick KO vs Colin Croft (Sean McDonnel)

Submission of the Year - Kenji Kato’s TDPW vs Gunter Vogler (Tony Serritella)

Best New Manager of the Year - Dr. Octagon and Rabid Alien (Tied at 35 votes - No voting for yourself)

Fight of the Year - Eiji Kawashima vs Lil Wayne (Moyses Mattos & Aylib 2.0)

Upset of the Year - James Robertson def. Jameson Connemara (Michael Knight)

Alliance of the Year - Convicted Inc.

Best New Org of the Year - Legacy! (Louie DePalma)

Avatar of the Year - http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14521825595106.gif by Max Octane

Tournament of the Year - The Olympics ran by Dean Sutherland

Smack Talker of the Year - Chris Karter

Poster of the Year - http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1436883056evo184.gif by John Hetfield

Forumer of the Year - Bjorn O’Donnel

Fight Character of the Year - Liam O’Connor and James “Sully” McGuiness (Tied) (Mark O'Sullivan & Joe Lang)

Breakthrough Fighter of the Year - Lil Wayne (Aylib 2.0)

135lbs Fighter of the Year - Ron Lemieux (Petro Farantini)

145lbs Fighter of the Year - Jameson Connemara (Klatz Matz)

155lbs Fighter of the Year - Donny Donowitz (Mihail Montana)

170lbs Fighter of the Year - Ricky Rocker (Pablo Spezziale)

185lbs Fighter of the Year - Santiago Colon (Ruphus Duphus)

205lbs Fighter of the Year - Kelemi Seia (Mihail Montana)

265lbs Fighter of the Year - Leonardo Ferreira (Dean Sutherland)

265+lbs Fighter of the Year - Rinky Spider (Bowser Big Dog)

KT Fighter of the Year - Don Marciano (Chris Karter)

Fighter of the Year - Donny Donowitz (Mihail Montana)

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

Congratulations to all the winners!

Personally I was nominated for a few things and want to thank everyone for their votes :) Happy with winning the poster of the year :D

Big thanks to GBK for setting up the awards and keeping track of things, hope Mike Tycoon throws a bit of VIP your way for the time it all took!

• Upvote 2

Big thanks to Grant for running this! :)

Delighted to see that Liam O'Connor is joint winner of Fighter Character of the Year alongside the guy who he fought and got beat by in his last fight - James "Sully" McGuiness, who is managed by Joe who's in the same alliance as me. Thanks to everyone who voted for him, it's the first Of the Year award I've received for one of my fighters.

I think alliances should get trophies so Convicted can show off their Alliance of the Year award.

• Upvote 1

Big thanks to Grant for running this! :)

Delighted to see that Liam O'Connor is joint winner of Fighter Character of the Year alongside the guy who he fought and got beat by in his last fight - James "Sully" McGuiness, who is managed by Joe who's in the same alliance as me. Thanks to everyone who voted for him, it's the first Of the Year award I've received for one of my fighters.

I think alliances should get trophies so Convicted can show off their Alliance of the Year award.

No problem. Bulk of the work was in putting up the voting threads, since you have to copy over all the nominations and then add in all the links to them. Takes a few hours but not too much trouble once you get into the rhythm of it.

As for the Alliance award, I am surprise looking at last year that only Barnabas Sackett got the award for TBHP winning, since previous years have had the entire alliance get them. Mike should have that sorted this year to have all of them receive the trophy.

• Upvote 1

I think i had prob around 10 nominations(avatars+logos) so thanx for them and for all the votes they did get. Spec thanx to bjorn for letting me use his material and get his spot for the winning avatar, And Congratulations to all the other winners!

I made the base, but you made it better for sure by making it more realistic. I loved my work already but your addition made it even better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congrats to everyone that was nominated and that won. Thanks to GBK for all of the work in managing this. Crazy number of awards and crazy number of post. He put a lot of work in. Thanks again.

Thanks to everyone that supported BPS. I will keep trying to come up with ways to make things interesting for the fighters and managers. Good luck to everyone in 2016. :)

I win my 2nd KT fighter of the year award. 3rd smack talker of the year award (should be 4th or 5th)

And best of all, Convicted wins it's 3rd alliance of the year award (feel like it should be our 4th or 5th...)

Congrats to Dean Sutherland for Manager of the Year (he did this wearing Convicted colors) and to Mihail Montana for kicking ass all over the place and receiving all kinds of rewards.

• Upvote 4

I just noticed that the winner of "Island Fighter of the year" didnt even advance very far in his tournament. The guy who won that weight class was a voting option and got half the votes. That's another example of why these awards are a total farce.

You just have to complain about something don't you LOL Its not the island tournament winner of the year now is it? and everyone knows Mauler should have won that fight anyway (2-1 easy in regular scoring) but he got shafted by the judges. Mauler is hopefully gonna fight Seery (the guy who won 145lbs) once Seery turn 25 so we will see what would have happened had they met in the finals

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You just have to complain about something don't you LOL Its not the island tournament winner of the year now is it? and everyone knows Mauler should have won that fight anyway (2-1 easy in regular scoring) but he got shafted by the judges. Mauler is hopefully gonna fight Seery (the guy who won 145lbs) once Seery turn 25 so we will see what would have happened had they met in the finals

You shouldn't be island fighter of the year if you cant even get to the semi-finals of the tournament much less even get nominated. The whole point of the island is to win the end of the year tourney. Even if they fight now it doesnt matter in terms of the reward. Seery won the tournament that you got eliminated from early on.

You'd have to be a total idiot to argue that your fighter deserves that award over him or vote mauler over seery. Or people didnt look and just voted for their alliance mate or friend or guy who posts shitty smack talk, hence why these awards are a joke.

• Downvote 1

You shouldn't be island fighter of the year if you cant even get to the semi-finals of the tournament much less even get nominated. The whole point of the island is to win the end of the year tourney. Even if they fight now it doesnt matter in terms of the reward. Seery won the tournament that you got eliminated from early on.

You'd have to be a total idiot to argue that your fighter deserves that award over him or vote mauler over seery. Or people didnt look and just voted for their alliance mate or friend or guy who posts shitty smack talk, hence why these awards are a joke.

As with any democracy style voting system; some hit, some miss. I for one, couldn't name one fighter outside of (Sully?) or Liam that's ever competed there.

• Upvote 2