JLP

Two draws and a huge upset highlighted week 2 of EPL. Lethal Larry harnessed all of his untapped potential and put a convincing win on preseason favorite don Clones. Zeus Oblterarriti stepped into Clones spot as EPL front runner with a convincing win over Payarkoon. Aznar Thrul, a season 8 competitor, made his return by fighting to a draw with McGuire. The Haades camp will surely protest the majority draw the judges decided on vs Bolivar. Haades couldn't put a rocked bolivar away in the second after dropping him and lost the first on 2 of 3 judges scorecards.

The injury report is one fighter longer this week with Payarkoon making an appearance on it, luckily for him his opponent next round, Jericho Hill, will be limping to the ring once again.

• Upvote 1

Two draws and a huge upset highlighted week 2 of EPL. Lethal Larry harnessed all of his untapped potential and put a convincing win on preseason favorite don Clones. Zeus Oblterarriti stepped into Clones spot as EPL front runner with a convincing win over Payarkoon. Aznar Thrul, a season 8 competitor, made his return by fighting to a draw with McGuire. The Haades camp will surely protest the majority draw the judges decided on vs Bolivar. Haades couldn't put a rocked bolivar away in the second after dropping him and lost the first on 2 of 3 judges scorecards.

The injury report is one fighter longer this week with Payarkoon making an appearance on it, luckily for him his opponent next round, Jericho Hill, will be limping to the ring once again.

My fighter will get back better then ever after the bullshit decision loss :D

Next round is Hype/pop week (I'll sort the divisions by hype/pop and have 1 v 1, 2 v 2, 3 v 3, and so on). So bear with me in terms of getting the fights out. Its cold in Chicago, so im fixing the heat on rooftops about 12 hours a day.

Injury report for next week is Rodney Garcia picking up a ten dayer with a win and Zeus going into his next fight with a nasty cut. Hadi Ozturk continued his improbable and rather lucky run by drawing with SungWong Jung. Haades and Kingsley also fought to a draw. Don Clones stumbled again vs Garcia, but put him on the injury list for next round.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13859725389276.png

"Darkness" Don Clones Jr

Don walks into the Press Conference with an afraid look and he sits down shaken to his core, what has the reporters on the edge of the seats waiting for his announcement

" Yesterday after the fight, i got back to my locker room and my manager was already waiting for me. First i thought oh shit here we go. I sat down and waiting for something to hear from him, but nothing.

Seeing him clearly not happy, i tried to start, said to him a Decision at least and not a finish by the other guy. It is still early in the tournament and everything still open if i get my shit together. I wanted to carry on and explain how i can turn it around, but Bob stopped me with a very deep, loud, angry "STOP!"

Clones Jr is getting more nervous his hands start to shake and he has to take a moment before he can continue

" The silence after he interrupted me was deafening, but he was to scared to say something. The split second felt like an eternity, after which my manager grabbed his bag and gut out a gun with a 6 chamber cylinder. He told me we are going to play a game now to see if i am really unlucky and therefore really have no place here. First i thought he is joking but seeing him loading the gun with one bullet and spinning the chamber, handing me the gun, i was just like a stone. Not knowing what the fuck is going on. He told me last chance now for you to get your shit together. We are going to play a game. For each loss i am getting now i will have to pull the trigger. I refused to play his sick game, but i tell you what he is not a man to be trifled with. Knowing i was just going along he added a new rule, every loss is also a bullet more in the gun. I was still shocked, man have him sitting in front of you all business is scary. He got the gun out of my hand loaded a second bullet and gave the gun back to me. The he said do it or you lose the game permanently, well i know what that meant and knowing him he wouldnt hesitate. So i went along with this. and as you clearly can see the to pulls didnt result in my early demise. No before you ask, i will not press charges because i know what he was trying to do and it litt a new fire in me. But if one day i dont show up at least the police knows now whom to ask first about it."

Clones stands up and starts to walking out of the room with reporters screaming questions, but he is ignoring them and continues to the exit. Where he sees his manager out of the sudden. He is stunned like a deer in the headlights of a car.

He quickly turns around and uses the other exit fast like you never have seen. We only here the manager saying as he also leaves the room

"BOLD move Don, bold move. Hope he bring those balls to his next fight."

• Upvote 2

Standings after week 3

Group 1

Zeus Obliteratii 5

Rodney Garcia 4

Don Clones Jr 2

Aznar Thrul 1.5

Lethal Larry 1

Charles McGuire 1

Mike Tyson 0

Group 2