• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 Mizzou39

Mizzou39

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 209 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 06:11 PM

Well shit that sucks i have 4 or 5 guys managers have gone inactive and never took a fight

#102 zackmartin11

zackmartin11

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:27 PM

I dont know if this is still a thing but i have a fighter that i signed to a contract and the managers dropped them instantly, 218120

#103 mmagladiators

mmagladiators

Purple Belt

• Developer
  • 573 posts
  • Interests:Bitcoins,Stocks, MMA, Sports
  • Manager Profile

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:51 PM

well i believe a mod once said, that if a fighter was released id get my signing bonus back, but im yet to see that

soo this bum made a fighter, then dropped him

Kanyanak "Thai Prince" Ngalangalan (310576)

Mac Rillo (116529)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#104 MissMiracle

MissMiracle

White Belt

• Manager
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, MMA, BJJ, Judo, surfing
  • Manager Profile

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:51 AM

Due to this VTT 315K+ fiasco I had to retire 2 of my undefeated fighters.

I made sure to send the money back to my sponsors via the tip jar in their company or by just buying all their products.  I hope this is the right way to at least try to do the right thing.

Otherwise my fighters were stuck another 20 days without fights :(  I had to sack.

I will email the respective company owners with the details just to make sure I did the right thing, if not I will transfer the $ directly from my manager even if it breaks me or puts me (the manager) in debt to them.  I am also open to signing much lower deals with them for my new 2 fighters, I just want to make things right these 2 companies (Sully's and Helsinki Xtreme) were very generous with my 0-0-0 fighters , I owe them every penny back.

#105 Bwang

Bwang

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,376 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:54 AM

Due to this VTT 315K+ fiasco I had to retire 2 of my undefeated fighters.

I made sure to send the money back to my sponsors via the tip jar in their company or by just buying all their products.  I hope this is the right way to at least try to do the right thing.

Otherwise my fighters were stuck another 20 days without fights :(  I had to sack.

I will email the respective company owners with the details just to make sure I did the right thing, if not I will transfer the $ directly from my manager even if it breaks me or puts me (the manager) in debt to them.  I am also open to signing much lower deals with them for my new 2 fighters, I just want to make things right these 2 companies (Sully's and Helsinki Xtreme) were very generous with my 0-0-0 fighters , I owe them every penny back.

Very good intentions. But that's overkill in my eyes. These companies have multimillions whereas you as a noob have a few cents. Don't worry about them. More new players is the most important thing in this game.

I don't know what fiasco you're talking about, but unfortunately *some* new orgs with inexperienced managers go under, quite often.

Lastly, your fighters not fighting for 20 days isn't the end of the world, it's actually pretty normal in this game. If they're half decent you'll be keeping them for years of your life! They can just train up in the off time.

#106 Cobra7

Cobra7

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 844 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:31 PM

Very good intentions. But that's overkill in my eyes. These companies have multimillions whereas you as a noob have a few cents. Don't worry about them. More new players is the most important thing in this game.

I don't know what fiasco you're talking about, but unfortunately *some* new orgs with inexperienced managers go under, quite often.

Lastly, your fighters not fighting for 20 days isn't the end of the world, it's actually pretty normal in this game. If they're half decent you'll be keeping them for years of your life! They can just train up in the off time.

Good intentions reap positive rewards and we at pit bull development are ready to offer assistance in any way😊

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users