Why is it we turn a blind eye to this?

TJMitchell

Seriously? He has spent 6+ years of his life trolling and being an ass in general around here? Can see now how bathroom renovation must seem like a vacation for Mike in comparison :sad01_anim:

that's his excuse not to deal with the guy "a renovation that takes years to complete" how longs it been going on for anyway?
  • Upvote 1

So...am I the only one noticing and wondering this...But, how can these fighters be 40 years old...they're all 348K ID fighters....The Highest ID a fighter could have and be 40yrs old is 288k range...so how is this even possible?

If they were created with 25yo wouldnt it make possible?

So...am I the only one noticing and wondering this...But, how can these fighters be 40 years old...they're all 348K ID fighters....The Highest ID a fighter could have and be 40yrs old is 288k range...so how is this even possible?

If they were created with 25yo wouldnt it make possible?

A 25 year old creation from 348k should still only be 26 now, we just hit 350k so it's way too early.

I got it, his fighters crossed over from an alternative dimension where the entire game was dead for 5 years due to Mike's bathroom and that's the difference between 348 and 350k fighters. It's the only logical solution.

• Upvote 3

Maybe he hacked TIME

That would explain the laser raptors.

A 25 year old creation from 348k should still only be 26 now, we just hit 350k so it's way too early.

I got it, his fighters crossed over from an alternative dimension where the entire game was dead for 5 years due to Mike's bathroom and that's the difference between 348 and 350k fighters. It's the only logical solution.

• Upvote 3

If u retired a fighter they stop from aging.

If u retired a fighter they stop from aging.

And again, this does not explain that fighters who should be max age 26 are instead 40 by some glitch. The manager could create older fighters somehow. Retiring a fighters means their aging might stop but I think it just stops declines, not actual game aging.

• Upvote 1