The Wolf #1 in the tycoon world

• 1 year later...

*incoming rankings broken/can crusher/general jealous hater comments*

success breeds contempt from the weak

Thanks tho Igor. Im not the best manager by a long shot but i guess i was there at the right time right place

lol this is funny to look back at now...

http://i.imgur.com/iBLrG.gif

• Upvote 3

Had Wolf and Karter lived in in Spartan times , such different lives they would have lead.

While young Wolf would have been trained to be a warrior, Karter, ginger, small and weak would have been discarded at birth.

Mmmmm, weren't those the good old days eh!

If I were born in Ancient times, history would be very different. Ireland would of become a world power. I would of fought and fucked my way into conquering all the land up to Rome, and the half the world would be ginger babies.

If it were Sparta, and they dared to discard me the mighty ginger warrior, I would of came back like Jesus, climbed Mount Olympus, and walked among the Titans as an immortal. Once my deity was established, I would of entered Sparta after the 300 event and fucked all their wives.

• Upvote 1

If I were born in Ancient times, history would be very different. Ireland would of become a world power. I would of fought and fucked my way into conquering all the land up to Rome, and the half the world would be ginger babies.

If it were Sparta, and they dared to discard me the mighty ginger warrior, I would of came back like Jesus, climbed Mount Olympus, and walked among the Titans as an immortal. Once my deity was established, I would of entered Sparta after the 300 event and fucked all their wives.

so basically u would conquer everything then fuck it

"would of fought and fucked my way into conquering all the land up to Rome"....Irish might have fought their way to Rome ....But im sorry to say , facts are, that the only ones ever fucked their way into conquering foring land was the portuguese and the mongols (mongols had to rape ,portuguese not so much)we kinda hot....

• 1 year later...