The Wolf #1 in the tycoon world

Congrats. Now I understand why you didn't want The Unit in alliance wars.

They didn't want you in because you are a bunch of hair lipped twats.

• Upvote 2

Look at all those people coming out of the wood works. the real celebration was already on chat weeks ago, when i called out the can crusher making it to number one.

RIGHT WOLF???? lol

AND guys this isnt news here, this is already history, so move on with the bitchin about it. that`s just the envy talking. Congratulate the man or move out of here, start shit up somewhere else.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't get me wrong guys no one is mad at Wolf. Reaching number one spot is a big deal and good accomplishment and can crushing is a part of the game you also have to understand that. If you look at any boxer back in history and even now all of them have tons of easy fights even Conor was given some easy opponents to get to title shot.

So don't keep your chin down Wolf you are doing great. They are just jealous they can't do what you do and reach that number one spot with out breaking a sweat.

• Downvote 1

Don't get me wrong guys no one is mad at Wolf. Reaching number one spot is a big deal and good accomplishment and can crushing is a part of the game you also have to understand that. If you look at any boxer back in history and even now all of them have tons of easy fights even Conor was given some easy opponents to get to title shot.

So don't keep your chin down Wolf you are doing great. They are just jealous they can't do what you do and reach that number one spot with out breaking a sweat.

Here have some grapes, they're extremely sour mind, just how you like them

What are you talking about guys? Wolf is the best manager in the game there hasn't been anyone as good as him in the past and I don't see anyone been even close to him in future. He is like second coming of Jesus in Tycoon world.

giphy.gif

LanceTempleton should slap you across the mouth for even joking about such a thing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

we need your vampires to suck some life into this one. get going.

No way, if they suck the life out of #theunit then they will become vampires... and lord knows we are dealing with them enough alive, do you really want to deal with them undead? Their powers to piss off and annoy would be off the charts.

No way, if they suck the life out of #theunit then they will become vampires... and lord knows we are dealing with them enough alive, do you really want to deal with them undead? Their powers to piss off and annoy would be off the charts.

well i said some life INTO , not out. but yeah i see where you getting with this, good call

Vampire typically don't give life into... and certainly not into a thread with these dolts. Only thing that would help would be if Mike were to come in and say they were banned, but that sure as hell ain't gonna happen.