$1M on Jon Jones

Jarmas

He didn't lose it, he was stripped. Just like Conor never lost the Featherweight title, he was stripped and de Randamie never lost the Women's Featherweight. To be the man, you got to beat the man. How do you be the man if UFC strips the man and gives you a title shot?

In all fairness, Conor ran like hell from that division. The same thing he's doing at LW now.

Fun fact: He has a total of 0 title defenses. Not really someone i'd call a champion.

Anyway, I'd be happy to make a big bet on Jones if anyone wants. Unlike some others, I actually have the money to :P

• Upvote 1

I'd bet on JJ. He's gonna fuck DC up. He didn't have any animosity or dislike towards OSP. Tough fight. He's gonna fight DC and as long as JJ's cardio is up to par, DC will get beat up.

Hey bud.

I'll put $1 million on DC against your $1 million on JJ :)

Under the new rules, I think Jones is screwed, especially if John Mcarthy is the ref. (who is reffing the fight by the way)

JJ is the most blatant cheater in MMA imo.

OSP hit him on the stretched out finger again and again, until Jones stopped poking them towards his face, hence it was a close fight.

JJ has eyepoked every single shorter opponent he has faced and that has given him a great advantage in those fights.

Poking your opponent once in a fight, can be the diff between a win and a loss....

If the opponent sees double, its hard to avoid strikes and be accurate with own strikes.

Take that away and we might see different results.

I have no respect for the cheating turd of a human being, jon jones is!

But it wouldn't surprise me though if the limp-dick would still win....

2017 seems to be developing into the year of the turds.

Hey bud.

I'll put $1 million on DC against your $1 million on JJ :)

Under the new rules, I think Jones is screwed, especially if John Mcarthy is the ref. (who is reffing the fight by the way)

JJ is the most blatant cheater in MMA imo.

OSP hit him on the stretched out finger again and again, until Jones stopped poking them towards his face, hence it was a close fight.

JJ has eyepoked every single shorter opponent he has faced and that has given him a great advantage in those fights.

Poking your opponent once in a fight, can be the diff between a win and a loss....

If the opponent sees double, its hard to avoid strikes and be accurate with own strikes.

Take that away and we might see different results.

I have no respect for the cheating turd of a human being, jon jones is!

But it wouldn't surprise me though if the limp-dick would still win....

2017 seems to be developing into the year of the turds.

If CK doesn't, I'll happily take that bet.

Or if you want to put up a second mil on it :P