4th ROUND

Mike Weber | Porter Gustin

5th ROUND

Porter Gustin | Shaq Calhoun | Justice Hill | Max Scharping

6th ROUND

Porter Gustin | Shaq Calhoun | Maxx Crosby | Joe Jackson | Max Scharping

7th ROUND

Joe Jackson | Maxx Crosby | Kerrith Whyte

will edit or change near draft day. need to look into more late round OL prospects, maybe WR prospects too. Definitely a few sleepers (Mike Weber, Porter Gustin) that I'm really high on that aren't getting a lot of attention. Really big fan of N'Keal Harry and feel like he's the undisputed best WR in this draft so if he's available in the 2nd round you have to pick him up. Top 15 talent imo. DK Metcalf is getting all the hype because he blew up the combine but he wasn't even the best WR on his team. That combine warrior won't have a better career than the Sun Devil who might end up being a future pro-bowler. Dude's a beast. BB and Brady should jump all over him at 32 if he's still there.

Really good analysis CK. Without knowing the Bucs team needs, I think moving down 4-5 spots in the first round would be ideal for them based on your board. You could still get at least one of the players you have listed above and grab an extra 2nd or 3rd rounder.

I agree that White might be the safest and most talented prospect in the entire draft, but it's tough to justify a top 5 pick on an ILB. He will almost certainly go top 10-15 though so can't trade down too far.

I'd be surprised if Lindstrom is there in the 3rd.

Finally, I see tons of love for Justice Hill from a lot of sources as a late rd pick but almost no mention of Bryce Love. Love is almost the same size and type of back as Hill but Love was the Heisman runner-up in 2017. It wouldn't be shock if Hill is drafted before Love but it would be a mistake...

Really good analysis CK. Without knowing the Bucs team needs, I think moving down 4-5 spots in the first round would be ideal for them based on your board. You could still get at least one of the players you have listed above and grab an extra 2nd or 3rd rounder.

I agree that White might be the safest and most talented prospect in the entire draft, but it's tough to justify a top 5 pick on an ILB. He will almost certainly go top 10-15 though so can't trade down too far.

I'd be surprised if Lindstrom is there in the 3rd.

Finally, I see tons of love for Justice Hill from a lot of sources as a late rd pick but almost no mention of Bryce Love. Love is almost the same size and type of back as Hill but Love was the Heisman runner-up in 2017. It wouldn't be shock if Hill is drafted before Love but it would be a mistake...

Trading down for an extra pick or two would be ideal for us, we could use the extra early round ammo.

I agree Lindstrom won't be there in the 3rd. Imo Bryce Love will get drafted in the late 2nd or 3rd round. He ain't gonna be there when it's time for the Bucs to pick RB unless we snag him in the 2nd-3rd and I feel like we need to prioritize OL before RB cuz it don't matter who is running the ball if you have a shit OL and we absolutely do have a shit and vastly overpaid OL.

I like Mike Weber in the 4th but I would be happy with Bryce before that. He balled out at Stanford. Heisman nominee at one point. Hasn't gotten a lot of love (pun intended) from most analyst for whatever reason.

I couldn't justify taking RB in 2nd over CB, DL, or OL. N'Keal is just example of "best player available" imo and feel like if you have a future star on the board you snatch him. Might not need to overpay Godwin (love CG, want to keep him but hard to keep 3 #1 targets on your team and would prefer to pay OJ instead cuz he would be 4-7 mil cheaper per year) in two seasons if we have Harry on the roster and we could find a slot.

If Bryce was on board at 3rd... Would prolly snatch him before Mike Weber if I liked his catching / ball skills more after watching film.

I think Mike is going to ball though, and I hate the Buckeyes but this dude was a gamechanger. Seen OSU let games slip away by limiting his carries or steering away from him after he was productive and making plays early. Another sleeper I think is Gustin. If dude doesn't pop for PEDs he could be a poor man's version of JJ Watt.

My draft list wouldn't be final by any means, would have to do lots of scouting OL, DL, and available DB's for that 3rd - 4th marker.

I went off the rails before realizing you mentioned Love not getting Love and him being a Heisman nominee haha.. two points I repeated in my post.

It's early (9:17am) man lol..

No worries, there were too many Love/love puns to make. I think love would be a sure-fire 1st rd pick almost every year, and the only thing weighing him down is injury concerns.

I like Weber a lot but I'm not sold on your man crush N'Keal Harry, and I think there's at least a 50/50 shot he'll be there in the 3rd.

Agreed that Metcalf wasn't the best WR on his team, I like AJ Brown a lot more. My favorite WR right now is Deebo Samuel. I see a ton Stefon Diggs in his game, great route running, separation, hands, etc. He's missing the long speed to be an early 1st rd pick, but he's going to an instant starter in the NFL with a super high floor.

N'Keal goes 1st round. No way scouts don't see it. I would be shocked. This dude is a more athletic version of Anquan Boldin. If he stays healthy (the dice roll for any player) he will be a hell of a player at the next level. If you haven't seen him play I would go back and watch him. Notorious hard worker, will only improve.

N'Keal goes 1st round. No way scouts don't see it. I would be shocked. This dude is a more athletic version of Anquan Boldin. If he stays healthy (the dice roll for any player) he will be a hell of a player at the next level. If you haven't seen him play I would go back and watch him. Notorious hard worker, will only improve.

CK you must be smoking something :shades: !

I am admittedly ACC, BIG10, and SEC biased and don't see much PAC-10 ball, but I went and watched some K'Neal tape this morning. The Boldin comp is right on the money, K'Neal has superb hands, ball tracking, and jump ball skills. I am a huge Boldin fan as he singlehandedly got us a SB in 2013, but Boldin wasn't even a 1st rd pick.

The issue with K'Neal is EVERY catch is a contested catch because there's no separation. You can generate separation thru speed (Julio), quickness(Welker), or route running (Antonio Brown) but K'Neal seems to lack all of these and it's not going to get any easier to get open and make contested catches in the NFL.

In short: good late 2nd to 3rd rd pick, no way he goes 1st rd.

CK you must be smoking something :shades: !

I am admittedly ACC, BIG10, and SEC biased and don't see much PAC-10 ball, but I went and watched some K'Neal tape this morning. The Boldin comp is right on the money, K'Neal has superb hands, ball tracking, and jump ball skills. I am a huge Boldin fan as he singlehandedly got us a SB in 2013, but Boldin wasn't even a 1st rd pick.

The issue with K'Neal is EVERY catch is a contested catch because there's no separation. You can generate separation thru speed (Julio), quickness(Welker), or route running (Antonio Brown) but K'Neal seems to lack all of these and it's not going to get any easier to get open and make contested catches in the NFL.

In short: good late 2nd to 3rd rd pick, no way he goes 1st rd.

Anquan ran like a 4.7 fourty. Harry ran low 4.5. I stand by my statement, I would be surprised if he falls past NE.

Don't need to be wide open in the NFL, just got to be able to catch in traffic. He does gets open and catch but his highlight tape mostly consist of a bunch of contested receptions, exactly what you need from a NFL WR. I think he is a bit unpolished but like Mike Evans the techniques will come around with good coaching and work ethic.

My two or three cents anyway lol.

Anquan ran like a 4.7 fourty. Harry ran low 4.5. I stand by my statement, I would be surprised if he falls past NE.

Don't need to be wide open in the NFL, just got to be able to catch in traffic. He does gets open and catch but his highlight tape mostly consist of a bunch of contested receptions, exactly what you need from a NFL WR. I think he is a bit unpolished but like Mike Evans the techniques will come around with good coaching and work ethic.

My two or three cents anyway lol.

Haha, excellent point on Boldin! You still have a good memory :hehe: . I was going to make a argument that prospects back then didn't spend months pre-combine training solely for combine tests but they still probably did.

I will say Anquan had exceptional route running and could create separation at the top of routes.

I believe he'll absolutely still be there at 39 and there's chance he'll be there even at 70; I hope for your sake they take him. It'll ease the sting of losing Humphries ;)

We only have to wait 1 week to find out.

As for my Ravens, I'd love to see the first night come and go without them making a pick.

This would mean they'd traded down and to get some valuable 2nd or 3rd rd picks. I think in this draft you can still get a similar quality player at pick 35 as you can at pick 22 so unless someone you are in love with falls to you, why not trade down?

However, Seattle picks at 21 just in front of us, also has no 2nd rounder and only 4 total picks. They 100% also want to trade down to acquire more picks and will almost certainly cock-block us from trading down or at least getting good value from trading down.

With this knowledge, I'd love a trade down but I'm expecting them to have to make a pick. There are so many holes to fill (that's what she said) and so many similar quality prospects that I can't even limit it to 3-5 that I'd want.

I'll just say that if they make a day 1 pick and don't select a WR, OL, or EDGE, I may have to turn in my membership card.

For my Ravens, I'd love to see the first night come and go without them making a pick. This would mean they'd traded down and to get some valuable 2nd or 3rd picks. I think in this draft you can still get a similar quality player at pick 35 as you can at pick 22 so unless someone you are in love with falls to you, why not trade down?

1st ROUND

Devin White | Jonah Williams | Ed Oliver | Devin Bush | Jawuan Taylor

2nd ROUND

N'Keal Harry | Rock Ya-Sin | Chris Lindstrom | Dexter Lawrence | Treyvon Mullen

3rd ROUND

Treyvon Mullen | Chris Lindstrom | Mike Weber

4th ROUND

Mike Weber | Porter Gustin

5th ROUND

Porter Gustin | Shaq Calhoun | Justice Hill | Max Scharping

6th ROUND

Porter Gustin | Shaq Calhoun | Maxx Crosby | Joe Jackson | Max Scharping

7th ROUND

Joe Jackson | Maxx Crosby | Kerrith Whyte

well got your first one

Hollywood Brown for us.... not thrilled but it could have been worse. I Like the player but I don't like the value. A 160lb speedster with a foot injury is not worth a 1st rd pick IMO.

If he heals well, he could work out great with Lamar. Just would have liked to see him picked later.

I agree with you, don't think he will work out in the NFL at a productive level. N'Keal Harry best WR imo but not the right fit for Lamar, Hollywood a good style fit for Lamar's game but 1st rounder is rough.

I really don't see Lamar having much of a career in the league tbh. RGIII 2.0 or Kap 2.0 imo. We'll see though.

Happy with White. Looks like we'll have a shot at Greedy Williams / Rock Ya Sin tomorrow. I like it.

It was nice following the draft knowing your team had already picked up a HOFer with their 1st.

I also liked that the LOLions took a blocking TE with their first and the Packers took all world underachiever rashan Gary with theirs, then traded up to take a S at 20 with a late second grade.

Btw Bill Belicheck proved to me that he's a genius. Brady to Harry for at least 10 TD? Wouldn't be surprised to see Harry set rookie receiving TD record. Wouldn't be surprised to see him have a modest season either, just saying if he balls out this guy is one who expected it.

Belichick has had me convinced for a a while now... I think K'Neal needs an accurate QB due to separation issues, and he certainly got one.

You were right about K'Neal going 1st rd too (although it was the last pick).

Damn, this crow tastes like sh!t.

Belichick has had me convinced for a a while now... I think K'Neal needs an accurate QB due to separation issues, and he certainly got one.

You were right about K'Neal going 1st rd too (although it was the last pick).

Damn, this crow tastes like sh!t.

Although not entirely transparent my post was actually saying "Bill Belecheck made me feel like a genius", I think it's been obvious for over 20 yrs that BB is a football scientist. but I'm not surprised with the pick. Brady finally gets some young WR talent. I don't know how well Harry will transition to the cold though to be honest, I could see drops and stiffness being a bit of a factor until he acclimates to the weather.

I am surprised that AJ Brown didn't go in the first round. Not totally shocked that DK slipped, but it'll be interesting to see the WRs today (Brown, Metcalf, Deebo, Harmon, Isabella) but the one WR I think will be better in NFL than these guys might be Jaylen Hurd. If that guy is available 3rd - 4th I think Tampa should give him a strong look. Can never have too many playmakers.

I'd guess Bucs go with Jaawaan Taylor or Greg Little, but if BA sticks to the "best player available script" hoping he goes with a CB that likes to get his nose dirty. Personally feel like Rock Ya Sin is more of an early 3rd guy but he won't slide past mid-2nd but I like him over Greedy just based off physicality and feel like he'll be a harder worker.

If we go DL/OLB in the 2nd/3rd maybe Louisiana Tech Jaylen Ferguson is where I'd lean but would prefer a CB or OT. I am starting to think USC DE/OLB Porter Gustin won't be available after 3rd round today.

Green Bay did terrible trading up imo. No weapons for Rogers. Bush was next best LB available but I wouldn't have taken Savage before the 4th. Too small, too weak. Less than 10 reps on bench press? I can do that shit and I'm 155 lbs. This dude even hit weight room at Maryland? Lol super fast and athletic, just a little small for my liking.

So... Does anybody here understand KC trading and paying Frank Clark and letting Dee Ford walk? That seemed like equally bone head move to some of these draft picks: OAK Ferrell, NYG Jones, DET Hockenson, GB Savage, BAL Wrong Brown. Perhaps even worse cuz now they are paying a guy a fuck ton of $ taking up cap space.

First Round Predictions:

QB's Murray and Jones flop

Ed Oliver best DT in class

Bengals regret passing on Haskins

Brown & Savage struggle to stay healthy and on field (fingers crossed they stay healthy and have successful careers)

The Ferrell pick was the shocker of the night for me.

Naturally you'd have thought OAK would just take Oliver or Josh Allen, but I read that both of those guys use the same agent as Khalil Mack and that the Raiders did NOT want to have to deal with that guy. If true, it explains why they didn't take either of those two, but what a terrible value pick...

I have no idea why GB thought they had to trade up for Savage... I agree he's pretty small for a S and that alone should disqualify 1st Rd status.

Edited by Jackking

Barring injury, Ferrell is going to have a nice career as an above average DE. Not the kind of guy you take at #4. If all the things being reported about the chaos in Oakland are true, that 2nd rounder they are swapping for the bear's 1st next year might only end up being a few slots upgrade.

IDK if I like Cody Ford, not at tackle. RG maybe. I'd be happy with Juan Thornhill too now that Rock Ya Sin is off the board and Carolina just took Greg Little who would of probably been my first choice at OT, especially over Ford.

I think it's pretty crucial for Tampa to upgrade the line at some point in this draft but we really need a lockdown CB too but I think the Bills just jumped us to take Greedy.

EDIT:

Looks like we were targeting Cody Ford. Would of much preferred him to Bunting lol. Haven't watched any tape on him yet so I don't know what to think but my initial reaction was fail. Trayvon Mullen would of been a good one. Will see how Bunting turns out, can't be any worse than '16 and '17 Hargreaves.