Looking into Starting an Org

MatthewUKP

I like Sydney, but it could need a decent clothing or nutrition company much more, than another Org, not that it matters(as flights are off), however, as this is your first post,

and your manager profile is not linked, how much do you know about the game?

How much time do you want to spent, next to needing a ton of money, a lot of time is required to manage an Org.

To really be competitive, manage things , matchmaking, and all other stuff, as well as dealing with managers of the fighters in your Org, I recommend using 1 hour per day at least.

Also if you start now, the question is, do you want to make a 328k and compete with about 4 Orgs around the same level, or perhaps wait till 330k which will soon come, or perhaps test doing an Org at the Island to

be at a level playing field.

Sydney Fight club just started not that long ago so Sydney probably isn't the ideal place for a new org. I know the owner has had to supplement the org with his own fighters just to reach good card numbers, starting another would be even more of a drain on the fighter reserve. Rise was started not much earlier than the sydney fight club as well further restricting the amount of available fighters. I believe there was another that opened up as well, but I can't remember what it was.

Greetings! Your post is certainly very close to my heart as when i first started, much like you I was pretty green and jumped right in without knowing a lot. Also like you are suggesting I started off in Sydney. Looking at the city right now it appears there is only one Org there presently and there also appears to be a good number of fighters unsigned in the city. What you want to do is make sure that the city can sustain your Org (enough fighters that are active). As stated above also the key is to make sure you dont go at this running and then fizzle out.

My advice ( as former org owner) : don`t jump right into the deep water.

Join staff in an established org and learn how it functions. Running an org takes patience, knowledge and good people skills.

Take your time to learn the ropes first and then reap the benefits of your accumulated knowledge.

Good luck either way.

I as a somewhat experienced manager recommend waiting but if you are so gungho and decide to make an org I would suggest doing it on the island.

In many cases island fighter managers hardly go inactive but on the other hand once it booms you need a little more time commitment as most island fighters look to fight every other week

I have had some discussions with Matt and I think he has some potential. Also based on some of the feedback here I am thinking of advising him on an Island Org, but have never been involved with one before, would it be a safe assumption that he would need to start up with the aid of a company loan? Dont think there would be any other way for him to gain the $$ to cover operating costs

I have had some discussions with Matt and I think he has some potential. Also based on some of the feedback here I am thinking of advising him on an Island Org, but have never been involved with one before, would it be a safe assumption that he would need to start up with the aid of a company loan? Dont think there would be any other way for him to gain the $$ to cover operating costs

Yes, he would need to start with a loan, but people will also fight for way less money. So if you just give like 400-400 contracts for the first few events you should be able to get a solid fighter base, and then make sure you keep like 20% of what the events bring in.

Yeah he would need to take out the $50k loan to start the org, but realistically that will be enough to bring in fighters since Island contracts are kinda like Tycoon at the beginning (a few hundred each section). Just make sure he leaves himself enough to book up a couple of arenas so he doesn't end up with a roster of talent and no cash to book them into an arena with :D