"There was some problem, please try later"

MMATycoon

Hi guys, if anyone gets this error popping up, please post a link to the page where it happened and a quick bit about what you were doing.

Thanks!

The new server is a newer version of php and the word "Status" is now a keyword in php, so anywhere we used that in the databases, it won't work until we put it in ' ' marks in the code. I'm working through these now but there are about 400 pages to do, so if you want a page sorting out specifically, please post it here.

I can't send contracts out to these fighters :

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=191160

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=181002

I was able to send a contract offer to some other fighters...

I saw a mention of messages being potentially related, but I always include a message to the fighters when I send them a contract. I tried one offer without a message and it was successful. I was also able to send the contract offers successfully with a message to certain fighters.

My point is being unable to send contracts out seems to be related to certain fighters and not all of them.

Had a thought - perhaps it is when you use apostrophes in the messages?

I was able to send a contract offer to a fighter that I had been unable to previously. I always use words like "we'd" in my messages (for example "We'd love to bring him over to MFN..." so that may have been the key. I will try and not use abbreviations. Thanks.

Yes I was, it was called Chris's Duds and I received the error "There was a System Error please try again later" which it appears reset itself to think I had created a company but actually did not. That was on the 26th I believe so I should be able to create on but the system still will not allow me to

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...