TUK Season II Creation Tourney

Scooby

Guys i think i will have to change my org to MMA 270K, dont worry, i will set up a landing place for you guys in KT but i took on the task of slaying the KT hate dragon and got slain. 23 fighters + the 12 in this tourney aint much...

However, i will set this tournament up again, for MMA and will allow you all to join for the same prizes if you are interested. Timmy i owe you something

Guys i think i will have to change my org to MMA 270K, dont worry, i will set up a landing place for you guys in KT but i took on the task of slaying the KT hate dragon and got slain. 23 fighters + the 12 in this tourney aint much...

However, i will set this tournament up again, for MMA and will allow you all to join for the same prizes if you are interested. Timmy i owe you something

Well, I did use 2 slots I could have done better things with, but don't think of it as a big deal. Hopefully one will show granite or something decent and I can sack the other one. I didn't read the creation instructions properly so my fault anyway.