2019 AWARD WINNERS

TJMitchell

Hey Humors, shouldn't you be gargling down some tranny hooker cum somewhere?

1. Do not send each other money. Keep totally financially separate. (Reason; obvious.... No financial help).
2. Do not join each other's gyms (Reason; fighters being used as spar-bots).

3. Or orgs. (Reason; potential record padding or favourable matchmaking).

4. Do not fight each other, except on rare occasions. (Reason; potential record padding).

Just to get it through your simpleton head:

1 - Never

2 - Never

3 - Never

4 - 3 test QFC fights against an account under the same IP, which was NOT my multi. I'd say 3 fights is about as "rare occasion" as its gets

So, for the last time, you're an idiot.

Now, let's check out Camaras track record of the rules:

1 - Yep

2 - Yes sir

3 - Mmmmmmhm

4 - See the trend yet?

Camara: "No multi business here boys! Nothing to see!!!! I only abused the lack of multi moderation for years and am absolutely happy with the outcome because I still got all the benefits on my main account!"

Fuck outta here.

• Upvote 2

Well .... in case you live under a rock:

I am fighting for the #1 P4P fighter spot very soon. Id say Im doing much better than you picking up cans after you rage-sacked your entire stable.

And again no multi accounting happened, but I did break I know now 2 rules so Mike did well in nuking one of the same IP accounts.No issues there.

Alas, just another day in the GREATEST manager evers life.

I have technically won the 3 highest achievements back-to back-to back so only Action can match my accomplishment if he wins Manager of the Year in upcoming years.

Id say our fight for that #1 spot will go a long way into crowning this years winner.

Good luck to Action and stay classy San Diego.

Giving Grumpy and Humors a reacharound at the same time is your biggest accomplishment, you loser.

• Upvote 1

Hey Humors, shouldn't you be gargling down some tranny hooker cum somewhere?

1. Do not send each other money. Keep totally financially separate. (Reason; obvious.... No financial help).

2. Do not join each other's gyms (Reason; fighters being used as spar-bots).

3. Or orgs. (Reason; potential record padding or favourable matchmaking).

4. Do not fight each other, except on rare occasions. (Reason; potential record padding).

Just to get it through your simpleton head:

1 - Never

2 - Never

3 - Never

4 - 3 test QFC fights against an account under the same IP, which was NOT my multi. I'd say 3 fights is about as "rare occasion" as its gets

So, for the last time, you're an idiot.

Now, let's check out Camaras track record of the rules:

1 - Yep

2 - Yes sir

3 - Mmmmmmhm

4 - See the trend yet?

Camara: "No multi business here boys! Nothing to see!!!! I only abused the lack of multi moderation for years and am absolutely happy with the outcome because I still got all the benefits on my main account!"

Fuck outta here.

poor Alex, mental illnesses are scary.

Criteria is getting as much people to vote for you. In the end we all voted for someone we like and/or have good comunication with. Not strictly the best manager, fighter or poster. Can bet 99% just ran thru the suggestes and voted for familiar name. So thats it, congats to the winners

Just a heads up. When clicking on your 'Manager Profile' link it goes to the neman (now SAMCRO) account and not the RealDeal one. Thought you should know.

• Upvote 4