2019 AWARD WINNERS

TJMitchell

I was not caught cheating, Mike would have nuked my account if so.

I did transfer funds to same IP account/manager and that is against the rules so Mike nuked the account that was inactive/had sacked all fighters.

I am totally ok with that decision, as a matter of fact Mike hasn’t even earned me or anything since it’s a clear case but I have never cheated nor do I need to.

You guys have been psychologically scarred over this process and need some sleep lol

Go outside, hold your kids, get a gf

We are off to a great star this 2020 :) all the best

• Downvote 12

I did transfer funds to same IP account/manager and that is against the rules so Mike nuked the account that was inactive/had sacked all fighters.

I am totally ok with that decision, as a matter of fact Mike hasnt even earned me or anything since its a clear case but I have never cheated nor do I need to.

You guys have been psychologically scarred over this process and need some sleep lol

Your record vs yourself (your account that got deleted) proves this is nonsense. You were in the gym of your multi account. They had sparbots for your fighters.

You got caught. Own up to it. Move on. You didn't get deleted for transferring funds. That's BS.

Just be a man, admit you fucked up, and move on. It's a lot more respectable than living in denial and blatantly lying.

P.S. take your own advice.

• Upvote 4

Your record vs yourself (your account that got deleted) proves this is nonsense. You were in the gym of your multi account. They had sparbots for your fighters.

You got caught. Own up to it. Move on. You didn't get deleted for transferring funds. That's BS.

Guys a compulsive liar and an egomaniac to boost. He'll never own up to the bullshit he's been pulling.

• Upvote 1

I am totally ok with that decision, as a matter of fact Mike hasn’t even earned me or anything since it’s a clear case but I have never cheated nor do I need to.

This is a blatant lie as just yesterday that accounts fighters were still active and only a week ago that account released a fighter that you just happened to pick up. That account was also logged into 1-2 days ago.

Untitled.png

Timeline goes Camara wins FA dibs on 28th January.

Miracle releases fighter on 31st January.

Camara picks up said fighter on the 4th February. And considering it takes a week to pick up an FA normally...

I'd say you won FA dibs, released a fighter with your multi account, waited a couple days then picked up said fighter with FA dibs.

This would be the reason why the account got deleted - because it's cheating...

• Upvote 9

Camara picks up said fighter on the 4th February. And considering it takes a week to pick up an FA normally...

I'd say you won FA dibs, released a fighter with your multi account, waited a couple days then picked up said fighter with FA dibs.

kD5GEBz.png

• Upvote 6

This is a blatant lie as just yesterday that accounts fighters were still active and only a week ago that account released a fighter that you just happened to pick up. That account was also logged into 1-2 days ago.

Untitled.png

Timeline goes Camara wins FA dibs on 28th January.

Miracle releases fighter on 31st January.

Nope, I picked up fast because I won a FA pickup in the spin and win

Nothing illegal about that, but I did transfer funds so there is that.

It’s ok, lots of managers have messaged me and offered me 1:1 training in their gyms, Camp Camara rides strong !